Reviews for Boyish Dreams
usagi-strike chapter 75 . 18h
Reading marathon, damn this took a while to get through. But it's different, and I like it! Everyone's problems are just too real, and they're all so... SAD. Guh! I like your OCs! Zheng makes my heart go DOKI-DOKI, gah. He's too misunderstood, that guy. I'm gonna root for him anyway, even knowing how this triangle will turn out. And WEN ZI! GERH! I'm looking forward to how you're gonna flesh out THAT problem.
Anyhoo. Fun reading this! Great stuff. I like the real-world focus on women's roles and gender stereotypes. Unfortunately, it's relatable *raises fist to the heavens*
Aherm. But yes! Great stuff. I'll patiently wait for the end of this story, hahah!
Pikamewgirl chapter 38 . 6/13
Um, hydrogen dioxide is (according to Hydrogendioxide) a thick, colorless liquid, H2O2, resembling water, but having a bitter, sour taste, produced by the action of acids on barium peroxide. To refer to plain water, the term is dihydrogen monoxide.
Damonica chapter 73 . 3/24
Haha, you did update! Ah, I'm so happy... It was a pretty good one too... If only that didn't just fuel my desire for more, sigh. Still, just update whenever it really suits you okay (:
Thanks for the update! I really love boyish dreams! Please continue to bless us with more chapters
Michelle chapter 72 . 2/15
Happy Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year!
Sorry I been busy with school and family stuff.
Wow, quite a bit has happened.
I liked the last chapter, but ouch that's got to hurt... Well, the kid needed to get up.
Well, I got to go.
Till next yime!
*Smiles*
Damonica chapter 72 . 2/15
Aw, well I understand, and am glad to hear you're doing well in real life (despite and because of trials). Just remember if you do manage to find the inspiration you need for this story, you'll definitely have an audience. Bye now and good luck! (:
Michelle chapter 69 . 10/2/2014
Hi, sorry I was busy.
Had to attend a funeral, then I got sick for a week... Now all this make up work I got to complete before the quarter ends.

So a preview of what is to come?
Its pretty good.
Oh, I almost forgot her dad was in his body... That has got to be awkward, your "dad" entering the bathroom before your finished using it. Good thing she was just brushing her teeth not doing something else.

Oh, the manwha is over?
Hm, looks like I got to go back to read it. I stopped around the fight with the Dictator of Life arc.
Oh, have you read the novel? Its really good, and there is a site that has translated all nine volumes.
Its called Prince Revolution!

Well I got to go!
Till next time!
Souma Chan chapter 69 . 9/13/2014
Yeah I feel tge same too..for some reason I wished the battle never ended
BTW loving your story! Keep it up..hope to hear from you soon
Damonica chapter 69 . 9/13/2014
Hey! Yeah, I felt the same way, although much more when the light novel ended, because that time I didn't know what was going to happen. However, the manhwa was what got me into 1/2 Prince in the first place, so... Yeah, I guess it is the true end for me. Still, now I have Sun Knight and the rest! Also, fanfiction. I hope you can find the motivation to write more soon, because your story is definitely worth reading! (: Looking forward to it!
Michelle chapter 68 . 8/13/2014
Yay, new chapter!
Sorry, I just came back from Hawaii...
My dad made us walk, run, hike, and climb mountains...
Although it was painful, it was fun XD

Oh, the feelings for this chapter... To help him or not...
I just ate and now I'm hungry again XD

Well till next time!
Sekiko chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Oh, how I agree. Being a boy means half-stripping in the middle of a hot summer day is legal, dang it.
Dante chapter 67 . 7/7/2014
I really like this story. I need to read 1/2 Prince again. Others may complain, but I kinda like how it got a little dark. Keep it up, please!
Michelle chapter 67 . 6/30/2014
Yay new chapter!
How interesting, so that's what happen to him!
I am in Hawaii now, it is very humid and sticky here...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Till next time!
Michelle chapter 66 . 6/3/2014
Yay new chapter!
Oh my goodness XD
Sure the first half of the chapter was sad, but the ending...
Hilarious! I laughed so much XD

The prologue was an interesting read. So I am looking forward to it!
Yeah LEGOLAND was fun and I some Lego buildings.
School is almost over!
Well till next time!
Mei Wen chapter 62 . 4/29/2014
Hello! I'm finally free (for now)! *sobs*

Oh darn it, I knew that smiley would have turned out wrong. Haha, yes, flying is fun :) If only we humans could... you know, without falling to our demise. I'm actually very impressed of your story length. It's so hard to write a story this long.

Yes, I enjoyed writing my first story most, I think. All I thought about was having fun writing things I like. And then reality hit me and I realised that there are so many things to take in account... Like I said, my first few stories were horrendous (Gods, the grammar O.e)

But I can tell that your story is reaching its climax. And Wen Zi's life is so, so sad... *sniff*

Looking forward to the next chapter!