Reviews for Boyish Dreams
OTrizy chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Can I ask what are the pairings?
BrickSheep chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
AHHH! I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THIS UPDATE WHEN I CHECKED MY ALERTS! Boy am I so glad to see a new chapter and boy am I happy I added this story to my favorites. You are such an excellent writer! I adore your writing! Keep it strong friend!
OTrizy chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Wait she wishes to be a boy because she feels like she is in a wrong body as in she is actually he? Or its just more convinient?
usagi-strike chapter 77 . 11/6/2017
I missed this. So much. Stay strong a
pplin chapter 58 . 8/26/2015
Aha! Miss money is mei lings mom, right?
Lazie Mie chapter 76 . 8/21/2015
Someone running away from home. And it took forever for Zheng to finally confess to Mei Mei. Wonder what going to happen to Mei Mei's best friend. Nice story by the way. Will wait for the next update.
usagi-strike chapter 76 . 8/16/2015
Hooooooo! Gerh garsh jern iiiit! Zheng my heart goes out to yoooooou!
(ノA)ノ ~ /3
But gah! I can't wait to see how Mei Mei ends up in the end. How much will she grow as a person?! Will Wen Zi remember in time?! WILL ZHENG FOREVER BE AN ASSHOLE TORTOISE?!
Hahah, I love this fic of yours.
usagi-strike chapter 75 . 7/31/2015
Reading marathon, damn this took a while to get through. But it's different, and I like it! Everyone's problems are just too real, and they're all so... SAD. Guh! I like your OCs! Zheng makes my heart go DOKI-DOKI, gah. He's too misunderstood, that guy. I'm gonna root for him anyway, even knowing how this triangle will turn out. And WEN ZI! GERH! I'm looking forward to how you're gonna flesh out THAT problem.
Anyhoo. Fun reading this! Great stuff. I like the real-world focus on women's roles and gender stereotypes. Unfortunately, it's relatable *raises fist to the heavens*
Aherm. But yes! Great stuff. I'll patiently wait for the end of this story, hahah!
Pikamewgirl chapter 38 . 6/13/2015
Um, hydrogen dioxide is (according to Hydrogendioxide) a thick, colorless liquid, H2O2, resembling water, but having a bitter, sour taste, produced by the action of acids on barium peroxide. To refer to plain water, the term is dihydrogen monoxide.
Damonica chapter 73 . 3/24/2015
Haha, you did update! Ah, I'm so happy... It was a pretty good one too... If only that didn't just fuel my desire for more, sigh. Still, just update whenever it really suits you okay (:
Guest chapter 73 . 3/22/2015
Thanks for the update! I really love boyish dreams! Please continue to bless us with more chapters
Michelle chapter 72 . 2/15/2015
Happy Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year!
Sorry I been busy with school and family stuff.
Wow, quite a bit has happened.
I liked the last chapter, but ouch that's got to hurt... Well, the kid needed to get up.
Well, I got to go.
Till next yime!
Damonica chapter 72 . 2/15/2015
Aw, well I understand, and am glad to hear you're doing well in real life (despite and because of trials). Just remember if you do manage to find the inspiration you need for this story, you'll definitely have an audience. Bye now and good luck! (:
Michelle chapter 69 . 10/2/2014
Hi, sorry I was busy.
Had to attend a funeral, then I got sick for a week... Now all this make up work I got to complete before the quarter ends.

So a preview of what is to come?
Its pretty good.
Oh, I almost forgot her dad was in his body... That has got to be awkward, your "dad" entering the bathroom before your finished using it. Good thing she was just brushing her teeth not doing something else.

Oh, the manwha is over?
Hm, looks like I got to go back to read it. I stopped around the fight with the Dictator of Life arc.
Oh, have you read the novel? Its really good, and there is a site that has translated all nine volumes.
Its called Prince Revolution!

Well I got to go!
Till next time!
Souma Chan chapter 69 . 9/13/2014
Yeah I feel tge same too..for some reason I wished the battle never ended
BTW loving your story! Keep it up..hope to hear from you soon