Reviews for Find Your Wings
karupin chapter 4 . 6/20
Shouldn't Kaname's super vampire sight and super vampire nose able to distinguish people he knows even in the dark?
QueenSerenity4ADay chapter 28 . 6/1
Love this story to pieces the only thing that bothers me is that kaname is always getting the slack by his counterparts .I mean yes he's stubborn for not telling zero his feelings but so is Zero and it seems as though everyone thinks there failed relationship is do to kanames lack of love when in reality it was zeros lack of confidence in not only himself but in kanames love for him so I just wish the other characters would give zero flack to ...sorry if it seems like im flamin I just really love kaname lol
Vanillamoo chapter 29 . 3/20
Fuckkkkk that was one hell of a fanfic as it was an emotional roller-coaster. I just wish there was more Kanazero! ** but this itself was really good too!
Wolfs child chapter 29 . 3/7
Love it!
Kitty-chan99 chapter 29 . 3/7
*sniffles* So beautiful.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 29 . 3/7
It's over? But... *cries*
irmina chapter 29 . 3/6
Glad you updated. Finally finish! Yay! Zero is such a tease. Please keep writing more KZ storiesm i am going to read your other ones now. All the best.
Little Shinn chapter 29 . 3/6
happy ending
cute and interesting
hope to see you update your other story soon
keep going
yaoichallenge21 chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
This is a really amazing story. It brilliant and I can't wait to read more! It has pretty much everything, and it relates to real problems and the real world, apart from the vampire stuff, haha. Its really good and its nice and long too. The chapters are long and there are alot of chapters, which makes it even longer. This story had made me extremely happy, so please update soon! I need to read more! :) Peace, Chaos, Love, and Havoc! Hehe! :)
cyhap chapter 28 . 4/9/2013
OMG the story is going great! wow so much twist and turns that i did not see coming and so much misunderstanding on zero and kaname's part...too much hidden emotions and feelings...and no communication! but glad now after all that shit they had to go through their finally together the right way but wondering what isaya is up to...seems weird...PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN MONTHS!
Rain and Storm chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Please update!
BeYukii chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
please continue this story :)
Anonymous Sauces chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
is this completed or on hiatus? it would be a shame to leave it there if it wasn't the end. it's a really good story
KxZ fan girl chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
is this the end or there is more? sorry for asking. btw i love this story. finally kaname & zero again. for change i like this story yuuki & rido. they are understandable.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Loved this chapter i can't wait to read whats going to happen next :D