Reviews for Find Your Wings
Vanillamoo chapter 29 . 3/20
Fuckkkkk that was one hell of a fanfic as it was an emotional roller-coaster. I just wish there was more Kanazero! ** but this itself was really good too!
Wolfs child chapter 29 . 3/7
Love it!
Kitty-chan99 chapter 29 . 3/7
*sniffles* So beautiful.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 29 . 3/7
It's over? But... *cries*
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
irmina chapter 29 . 3/6
Glad you updated. Finally finish! Yay! Zero is such a tease. Please keep writing more KZ storiesm i am going to read your other ones now. All the best.
Little Shinn chapter 29 . 3/6
happy ending
cute and interesting
hope to see you update your other story soon
keep going
yaoichallenge21 chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
This is a really amazing story. It brilliant and I can't wait to read more! It has pretty much everything, and it relates to real problems and the real world, apart from the vampire stuff, haha. Its really good and its nice and long too. The chapters are long and there are alot of chapters, which makes it even longer. This story had made me extremely happy, so please update soon! I need to read more! :) Peace, Chaos, Love, and Havoc! Hehe! :)
cyhap chapter 28 . 4/9/2013
OMG the story is going great! wow so much twist and turns that i did not see coming and so much misunderstanding on zero and kaname's part...too much hidden emotions and feelings...and no communication! but glad now after all that shit they had to go through their finally together the right way but wondering what isaya is up to...seems weird...PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN MONTHS!
Rain and Storm chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Please update!
BeYukii chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
please continue this story :)
Anonymous Sauces chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
is this completed or on hiatus? it would be a shame to leave it there if it wasn't the end. it's a really good story
KxZ fan girl chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
is this the end or there is more? sorry for asking. btw i love this story. finally kaname & zero again. for change i like this story yuuki & rido. they are understandable.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Loved this chapter i can't wait to read whats going to happen next :D
Shirayuki.Apple chapter 28 . 6/13/2012
i enjoy this whole story. :))))
Schattengestalt chapter 28 . 5/18/2012
You cant imagine how happy I was, when I saw that you updated that story and Im really sorry that it took me so long to read and review that chapter, but work for school got in the way.*sighs*

To put your mind at ease, your lemon doesnt suck. It was quite good and I especially liked it when Kaname asked Zero if he wanted to go slower and also that Zero wanted to set the pace that time. It shows that Zero is much more confident now and that there relationship is based on love and equality now.*smiles happily* No wonder that Yuki wants to see them together, every yaoi fan would.*chuckles*

I also like that Zero and Kaname are talking with each other now, rather than just jumping to conclusions and hurting each other like they did before. Two years ago, Kanames conversation with Isaya would not have only led Kaname to wrong assumptions, but also to a bad misunderstanding between Zero and him. Im glad that he was able to soothe his fears, before they could become a real problem.

Ah, and the conversation between Ichiru and Zero was also wonderful. I cant start to tell you how happy Im for them. It was sad to see them separated and angry with each other, but they have overcome their issues and are both happy now. I hope that Ichiru will find a nice girlfriend, too.;)

Mhm, I just wonder what Isaya wants. Im quite certain that he wont do anything that will make Zero unhappy, so he probably only wants to see if Zero is truly happy.

Im looking forward to the meeting between Zero, Kaname and Isaya and I wish you a great weekend!)

So long!