Reviews for Reborn
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I'm the fifth reviewer! YES! You better update now! I really liked this story (even though it has some characteristics of a Sue-ish story). It looks promising and I really, REALLY want to see the next chapter.

Impressively enough I haven't seen any mistakes in the story (be it grammar or sentence structure).
Update soon! (Hopefully tomorrow)
Penultimatum chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Well, I like it, for one. Your grammar is good and your spelling is perfect, which is surprisingly rare on FFN. I'm curious to see what happens next! :)

~Alya
HappyNinjaBitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
love it update soon! :)
Isabeau Jones chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw, I likeit! Very sweet! Keep up the good work!
poakkis chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Well, I'm not sure what to think of the first chapter. I'm not saying that it's bad or trying to put you down, but there are two things I'd like to comment on:

1)The beginning is a little abrupt. Little former background information and a sudden decision from the Valar to send three destined girls to different times on ME seems a little hasty, if I may so say.

2)You said that they wouldn't be Mary Sues, right? Well, the way you described them in this chapter is quite sueish: strong and pure, and a hobbit lass having Elvish beauty? Not exactly giving a very normal picture of them.

But still, if you proceed carefully and watch out for sueish situations, I think your story has potential. Don't give up!

(First time giving such feedback. Feel free to PM if you feel the need to reply .)