Reviews for Red & Grey
LilithXxLuv chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I love this, It was awesome :D
Elexis chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
dear mother of god i thought you said this was my first time writing a yaoi fanfic this is way to good to be a first
Undertaker chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
*tee hee hee* that
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
fainted from nosebleeding...nice! why dont you try making a sweet fluff with a crack pair...something like Grell and Ciel...hahaha ;3
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
sexy sh*t hits the fan! I LIKE IT!
CteelKyo chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Ahhh,..! Morbidly orgasmic and delectible!You my friend, have talent,...
you got me in trouble you! he he hee!
CteelKyo chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
WOW! this is your first yaoi? are you sure? Man you write like a pro!
please keep up the good work! and thanks for giving some love to Undertaker!
I was afraid that all was lost to Sebby x Ciel, thought I do love our favored butler I hate seeing him paired with Ciel. maybie you should pair him next time with Undertaker! Please continue the love of Undertaker! He's still my fave!
And doesn't get nearly enough credit!(or love!)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Ahmazing...only needs one word
IshiHatake23 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
(~/u\\~) Very hot, definately one of my favorites!

Also I think this is the first I've ever read of Undertaker getting slapped 0.0 You are a brave pioneer my friend.
EL chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
What a scene to imagine..*whew*

I think this story makes me a pervert for imagining the scenes.. a n0sebleed..hehe..
Akire Rosales chapter 4 . 5/30/2011

you teaser! I liked it! yes indeeeeed! my my I cant believe I missed the upload XD but I'll be aware of your next artworks! YES!

pony cupcakes for you!
Cloy Jubilee chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Fin? Noo! Quiero más, por favor!

My point is that I loved your story and you did quite well for a first timer!

You are asking for ideas? Well, this is my favourite pairing, my current obsession.

So I hope you write more lemon goodness about them and enjoy doing it.

Besos desde México
LegolassieMalfoy chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Wow! Great story. Very well described. Love the pairing and you have written it so well.
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Love it, you did a great job! 3 3 3
Ronyo chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
O/O That was so sexyXD. You need to write more stories like this, it was really really good for your first yaoi. Could you make a SebastianGrell one? I would love to read it if you did!