Reviews for L'amore e la guerra
Ivy chapter 21 . 3/5
AWESOME!

The plot was amazing. The feels and happiness is real
KonohaFox chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Holy-! My heart is beating way to loud now. I'm afraid to move on to the next chapter...
Ally chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
this story is saying that hitting your wife is ok as long as he's sorry. And maybe that wasn't your intention. But see, if your husband hits you, it is very likely he will hit you in the future. It's good to see that Ludwig doesn't do this, but many people relate this to real life. I know I'm asking a lot, but please take this story off. Or at least change it a bit. It's sending bad messages, and I'm not the only one who gets the bad messages. Thank you
2lazy2login chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Again, please let this child be alright. I am a wreck right now because of how worried I am.
2lazy2login chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Baby? BABY?! God, please let this child be alright. No, no no no no nooo...
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
holy shit, I'm hooked. Can't wait to read the next chapter
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Please tell me that this is just a huge misunderstanding. Please tell me that Feliciano/Feliciana isn't cheating on Ludwig with Roderich, of all people.
akumanohyde chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
mein gott this was very touching...you did a really wonderful stories.
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
What happened to Gilbert?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
This was beautiful. Oh My God. I think this may be one of the best Hetalia fics I have EVER read. Your writing style is amazing, and I fell in love with all of the characters, from Feli to Reiter. The characters were very in character and I especially love how you wrote Fem!Feli. This story broke my heart and lifted it up so many times. Francis's role in the story was genius, and that fluffy little epilogue? Absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us fan girls.

Just one question: what happens to Gilbert?
inactivesorryppl chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Awww, I love your story so much! I'm sorry I didn't review on each chapter, but I was so absorbed into the story. First of all, I liked how you portrayed all the characters here- very in-character. I was so sad when Francis said his wife was killed along with their unborn child, but then I was just DEVASTATED when Gerhart had to die, although he was willing to and did it for Fritz.

I was just a really teeny-tiny bit disappointed that Prussia didn't make a real appearance, but that's really alright. I can totally imagine little HRE as Fritz! And also Chibitalia as Annika. I did hear that Himaruya promised a happy ending for them (though I really don't know how that's gonna happen. But then again, it's Himaruya, and I'm sure he's got this covered)!

I also like how you made fem!Italy (Feli) much more bold here, because she actually is a bit braver than the usual Italy. Most fics I read involving her portray her to be even much more of a scaredy-cat and all. It's also clear here how much Lovi truly loves his little sorella :D

To sum it all up, this is one of my favorite stories. EVER.
DeadToxixBunny chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
You...have made me cry. I hope your happy!

But, I am happy as well. Usually I don't do gender bends, but this one was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing it and finishing it.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
What about Gilbert!? Great story anyways. Heart renching and real but still maintaining a light fairy tale like quality with a sweet ending. Suggestion though, epilogues are used to tie up loose ends and you did leave a couple like Gilbert, Romano, what happened after the war, and Francis. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Adore the story though!
Stasy chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Oh, it's awersome! I can't stop read it. It's... It's... I don't know which word I should write. Thank you!
P.S. Hello from Russia. :) And I'm really sorry about my language skills.
TheLoserWithAKeyboard chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
I absolutely adored that ending! No typical 'happily ever after', but an honest to God 'Not perfect, though. If something is perfect, it's just unreal, right?' And it also creates a little loop throughout your story. Best ending EVER.