Reviews for How It Should Have Ended
That wasn't in Brennans Car
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG I LOVED IT
islanzadi heap chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love this! Thank you for writing this. All I can find for this episode is "what if they died" fictions. No AWSOME love starters. Yet again, thank you!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great fic. And they are together now-at least if Bones hasn't broken it off within the last 5 or so episodes. I'm so behind in my viewing! I loved this story because it kept them so in character and yet they were able to have a happy ending. I agree with you. There are so many times when they could have gotten together. I think TV writers are sometimes just subtle torturers. They like to play with we poor viewers!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I just watched this episode this weekend so this fic was really awesome for me. :)
HollyKalina23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hahahaha. Lol. Like the rant. Did you know that the writers of the show have said that Bones and Booth are finally getting together sometime in season 6? Talk about prolonged romance.
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That was good. I am tired of the will they/won't they too. I am not happy with the beginning of season 6. I am not really mad at Hannah, she seems nice and it isn't her faulty. I am mad at Booth though. I hope Hannah is gone soon because otherwise I don't know how much of this season I will be able to watch...
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I AGREE WITH YOU! They should stop teasing us with their evilness! D: Lets beat them with rakes tell they kill off Hannah than get Booth and Bones together. :D
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You watch Bones too?

How bout NCIS?

Oh yeah! Nice story :D

Bones and Booth should hook up and have super smart secret agent babies :P
Piper chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Haha I love Angela's line! "Told you they were gonna end up sucking each others faces off" TOTALLY TRUE!
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I need more happy endings from you.I need to give my mind a break.i wish this episode had your ending. Really good.!
Bones2Love chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Love it!
GretchenR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
WONDERFUL! This was really great and a great tribute to my favorite episode of all-time. I've watched it SO many times, I said the lines you wrote right along with the team. Thanks for the introspective look at their thoughts during the very best parts of the ep!

I could see you doing something GREAT with another fav of mine: Two Bodies in the Lab. I have a hard time finding good introspective fic on that and I do love it! Just the entire ep from Booth's POV ;)

But I'm off the point. I love Aliens and was excited to see your story up there, and really loved what I read; keep it up!
RK chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hi Pie, I love this ending! Aliens is one of my fav episodes too. This is a great first fanfic and hope to read more fics from you (cough-fluff is good). i can't deal with the angst the new few episodes -hopefully it won,t be all