Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
Mellifluous Mortality chapter 1 . 10/13
I loved this! The characterizations of everyone at the palace were amazing and the story was well-organized and well-paced. Thank you!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/3
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/9
This was really good.
Sqydd chapter 1 . 4/8
Amazing
This is just amazing, thank you so much for this fic!
Toph is pure gold, btw!
omumuabuike.bright chapter 1 . 2/25
This Is Just amazing,Even Eight Years Later
Leopardheart44 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is a great story! It’s interesting to see what could have happend had things gone differently. I also love the ending, it’s very satisfying to read. Keep up the good work :)
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/2
this was such a great read. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Fucking love this
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Wow! This was amazing. I love what-ifs, and this one felt so real. I love the way you handled it, what is different, what stays the same. This is the kind of story that leaves your brain stuck in its alternative reality trying to imagine what's going to happen next: there's just so many exciting possibilities.

In this world, the Gaang would have to face not only Azula but Lu Ten too, not only Ozai but also Iroh. Basically, two Fire Nation princes(ses) instead of one, two Fire Lords instead of one. A confrontation between the cousins would be so heavy, because unlike Azula Lu Ten had a good relationship with Zuko and they care(d) about each other. The thought of Team Avatar having to deal with both of Fire Nation brothers gives me a shiver. Ozai and Iroh separated were beasts. Together? They'd be unstoppable. Come to think of it, since Iroh is the Fire Lord in this story, the Gaang might have to deal with Ozai directly - maybe Ozai and Azula, father and daughter. Two cold, calculating psychopaths: the most powerful firebender in the world, plus Azula's cunning and precision. Now that's a scary combination!

Ursa, and her relationship with all the different members of the family, intrigues me. Your rendition feels much truer to the glimpses we had in the show than what the comics gave us. How would she fit in all of this?

And of course, the idea of the almost-complete Team Arrow being together from the get-go is so much fun. Nuff said.

In addition to the endlessness of epic possibilities, this fic was truly beautifully written, the characterization is true to the show and the descriptions are on point. It truly felt like a journey into Zuko's head, a poignant exploration of his state of mind.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
photoGNIK chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Damn... That's one great story you've got here.
TheAmberShadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2017