Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
photoGNIK chapter 1 . 12/9
Damn... That's one great story you've got here.
TheAmberShadow chapter 1 . 11/10
Wow, this was amazing!
7 chapter 1 . 10/15
this fic is 7 years old but I just found it and I freaking love it
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 1 . 10/6
This was an amazing piece, really. It stuck true to whatever could've happened to Lu Ten had he been alive (Though he is clearly not the err... best of persons). It was such a great AU and honestly, I cried a bit just scrolling through that ending. This was so great and wellcrafted and im hust delighted id gotten to read! Beautiful!
Rez chapter 1 . 9/19
That was a great perspective piece. It's always interesting to read a version of events where LuTen lives. I'm a little disappointed in this version of him, but thank you for a look into your mind. KTN
Trekkie Padawan chapter 1 . 9/16
This is really good so far. I hope you update it soon.
i dont know what to write. this was simply amazing. the best avatar fanfic i've read so far. i wish there was more though, cause i would have loved to see this zuko interact with the rest of team avatar. but the ending you chose was perfect too.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 9/10
This was AMAZING!
I have never read such glory. Everything about this... Man, I thought I'd never read a A:TLA fanfic as great as Embers, but I was wrong. Oh, how I wish there was more! But at the same time, that ending was phenomenal. I'm in love with this. The only thing that makes me sad is that Uncle Iroh isn't Uncle, but that's the price to pay for his son's continued living, eh? Very realistic, actually.
I hope you're happy to know that this will only continue to feed my slight obsession with Zuko.
Please, never stop writing. Your style is fantabulous. :)
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 8/30
NIIIICE

VERY IMPRESSED. Especially with how you wrote Lu Ten. And everything else.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 8/25
this was just plain amazing!
CloudCarnivore chapter 1 . 8/13
TTTT THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! OMG IROH
XxZuiliu chapter 1 . 8/7
Definitely one of the most interesting ATLA AU-fics out there. Thanks for sharing!

-XxZuiliu
Aww nice story.
zophtoko chapter 1 . 7/17
wow.. I never expected that from lu ten
zophtoko chapter 1 . 7/17
I like how au this is but also that iroh and lu ten are still there for him