Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
Aww nice story.
zophtoko chapter 1 . 7/17
wow.. I never expected that from lu ten
zophtoko chapter 1 . 7/17
I like how au this is but also that iroh and lu ten are still there for him
JinsTales chapter 1 . 6/19
Im... in freaking love with this story holy crap. Dang... im almost speechless. it was so perfect omg. all the characterization was spot on and just... uhggggg! It's funny how Lu Ten effected the world just by living, huh? And dang, I don't think you meant to but now I'm shipping Zuko and Toph. look what you did. anyway, amazing work, I loved it soooooooooooo much.
Oh wow, this was a great read! I'd love to read another story set in this universe. This is probably the coldest version of Iroh I've ever read, and the most cowardly version of Lu Ten as well. Zuko reminds me of certain versions of Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter universe in this story...
Benthatguy chapter 1 . 5/23
This was awesome so much story packed together perfectly. You ruined Lu ten for me though so fuck you for that but other then that this story is awesome. (The Lu ten thing was a joke he's iroh son nothing can ruin him)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/9
Oh, god... Iroh sentencing him to death just about breaks my heart... *huggles Zuko*
RenegadeForLife chapter 1 . 5/8
It's hard to imagine Iroh without Lu Ten's death.
Mandarin Fiend chapter 1 . 4/27
I would love to see more of this play out! Great characterizations! :)
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 4/23
This was so great! It was stunning to see Iroh like that, I've never seen him as cruel or wrong, but completely accurate. You did a great job with the repercussions of Lu Ten's survival. I was really glad to see how it changed the family dynamic so much. The little shout-out to his scar with the bruise was a nice touch as well.
To be completely honest, I want more. I wanna see how everyone survives in this completely different setting, how Zuko acts when he has to go against his family. I wanna see him have to go against Lu Ten. This made me desperate for more, which is a sign of a great writer. I only hope to convince you to continue this at some point (after you've finished Another Brother, which I am desperate for. You are really great at accurately changing the universe based on changed events).
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 2/9
I really fucking wish there was more to this story.
PythonAnon chapter 1 . 2/7
Ooh! This one is good! I love the characterisation and how true to themselves each of them were but they were shaped by the circumstances of this AU. Toph is my favourite. :) Thank you!
Marc chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh boy, this was great! Almost like this much more than canon. The plot, in many ways, reminded me of the greek tragedy Antigone, which also sports a main character that stands up for her morals, causing her to go against her uncle, who is king, and who as a consequence orders her execution.
I wish there was more of this.
I love this so much more than canon, god bless you for writing this beautiful fix. My heart will forever go out to poor Zuko. Christ.