Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
Walis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Friggin' awesome!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
PHENOMENAL story! I enjoyed every word! Truly amazing:)
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow. It's almost all I can say in my awe. Wow... Simply amazing, great character development, spot-on story telling, fantastic dialogue and description! Not to mention the exceedingly rare mistake in any facet! Brava! I love this story. I really do wish for there to be more. Because I like this AU so much. It's a great way to show that circumstances have a large habit of changing people. Keep up the remarkable work!
avatarfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
There aren't words that can describe how amazing this story is! LOVE LOVE LOVE!3333
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
DERRRRPPPPPP! I am loving this! :D Well done, i's fucking fabulous!
Still! POOR IROH! What happened to him? D:
Salnax chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Applause.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love this!
Pleeeeease make a sequel.
Anankhe chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I can't possibly thank you enough for writing this. I just want you to know this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read (seriously, I'm not even exaggerating), and probably my favorite right now. I don't think I'll ever get tired of rereading it. It's wonderfully written, very original, and it feels like every line was carefully thought out and planned word for word until... *this* was achieved.

"It must have been some other person's fingers reaching up to ring the warning bell, set just aside to the stairs – his had never been so white."

Words cannot express how perfect that line is. It amazes me how just one sentence can convey so much about what he's feeling. It doesn't matter if it was a whole paragraph or a thousand words; if you had written in any differently, it would not have expressed as much as this one line does.

"And Zuko let out a laugh – loud and carefree – when Fire Lord Iroh himself sentenced him to be executed, the sentence given at first light the next day."

And that line just makes me *shiver*. Part of me wonders what this story would've been like if you'd actually killed Zuko off, in part because I'm a bit of a masochist and like sad endings, and in part because I know you could've pulled off something wonderful. But I like the way it turns out, and the ending made me smile :) I've always thought Zuko and Toph had a very interesting relationship, and it was really fun reading about how their friendship would've developed in different circumstances.

Now, I'm off to reread this masterpiece for the n-th time, when I actually should be preparing a power point presentation for tomorrow. And, once again, sincerely thank you.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
how much do you want for making this a long fic?

I have 12 dollars. this is my last offer.

( at least an epilogue? ? cmon! I'm dying here! )

(my love for this fic is almost as big as my hate for this lu ten. bless you)
Klue516 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Such an amazing story - and sad that it's over.
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
YOU ARE A GENIUS.

That is all.
Reading'sGoodForTheHeart chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Fan. Freaking. Tastic. I applaud you.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Beautifully done. :)

It's definitely going on my favorites list.
mywildimagination chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
The field trip with Zuko Toph never got . . .

You know, you could divide this up into multiple chapters. Then people might not ask for a sequel so much. I know it's annoying to be asked for more on a story you felt was finished.
SunShark chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was a lovely story. I like how you still manage Zuko's honor rampage along with his angstyness. A little sad Lu Ten turned out to be a ...whore monger? Oh well...I love how the characters have dynamic!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »