Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
satoz chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I absolutely loved it

great job!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nicely written. Lu-Ten's death changed a lot of people. You can definetly see that here. No offence, but I hated Iroh and Ursa in this story. Plus, I never imagined Lu-ten's character to be like this though.

Anyways, you wrote Zuko's character amazingly...the internal struggle was perfect. I really liked it! :)

~Analie~
Diamone chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow...this was just...amazing!
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was just awesome, beautifully done. I really like how it's written in a large one-shot and not broken up into chapters.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow...just wow. AUs are hard to pull off, and how you made the events play out as if that was how the story always went. Well done! I loved you're characterization of Lu Ten, simply because it's so different. Everyone else was very in character as well. This was a great piece. I loved it.

Glass Lady

P.S. When Toph showed up, I almost squeed . I'm not even a fan of Toko...but their interactions were pure gold.
Gwydion chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
What a great story you've crafted here! I love how you took just that one little event - Lu Ten's death - reversed it, and managed to change the entire course of the show. But not only that, you made it believable.

The characters all fit in to the new setting perfectly. Your depiction of everyone seemed spot on considering the circumstances, much as it pained me to see a less empathetic Iroh, and I loved what you did with Lu Ten's character. So often he gets depicted as the perfect son/cousin, but your twist on that was fantastic, and I didn't see it coming, even with the inconsistencies between his account at the South Pole and what the SP was like in the show itself. Watching Zuko struggling with the realizations of just what his family was really like was both heartbreaking and interesting - I couldn't help but want to read on and find out how things would all unfold and eventually end up with him releasing Aang.

Wonderful characterization, riveting story, and a truly interesting "what if" - I loved everything about it! Noticing you've got two other Avatar fics that sound quite interesting, I guess that's my cue to wish you the best with your future works so I can get back to reading. _~
Piole chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Esta cosa es la fragging onda! X3

Love it! best AU ever, i made sqeak like a little 13yr old fangirl. thank you.
yumerin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
You know? I kinda like Zuko even more than I did before, after reading this.

Great story!
Aisucold chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
PLEASE dont leave this story hanging right here. PLEASE PLEASE PLASE!

This is the best thing I've ever read in avatar fanfiction
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! If you ever decide to do a sequel, I would totally love you :P.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was freaking brilliant. :D

I loved it!
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I Love You.

You are amazing. Did you know that you are amazing?

You're amazing. A million times fav'd. You're amazing.
L.D chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this was amazing!

really powerful and a great read hope you do a sequel :)
ShiruyTheSecond chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
... :D Extreme awesomesauce. Loved the way you begun the story with a bang, setting up such tension and making your readers curious about what the heck went down there. Also, you set up this alternative reality with Iroh as the Fire Lord beautifully and really tried to stay true to their characters. Extremely well-done story. *fav*
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I absolutely loved this fic - Lu Ten still being alive is such an interesting starting point, and it was fascinating to see all the characters in these radically different circumstances.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »