Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
Danel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
So this is pretty much the best thing ever.

Utterly fantastic, wonderful. Everything makes sense, and while it's tragic that Lu Ten would become like this it's also horribly plausible.

What constructive criticism can I give? Well, it's not a long and epic series telling what happens next? ;-P
Almaseti chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was really lovely, and well-plotted. The interaction between Zuko and Toph was something I especially loved. We don't get enough of that, in general. And an interesting take on Lu Ten as well. Overall, a nice read.
000Accountkiller000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was great! One-shot or mutli-chapter? It's good either way.
annasinistra chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh, wow. This is totally my favourite ATLA AU. I love this like burning. Poor Zuko. Is there any chance we'll see more in this 'verse?
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
fucking awesome! it would be nice if you made this into a series, but it's still great on it's own. You are a genius!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
"The Fire Nation has control of a mechanist, and under… persuasion he has crafted us a ship of sorts. It floats through the air and is propelled forward, high enough to be safe above enemy earthbenders," Lu Ten said, and Zuko was reminded forcefully of Sokka's little floating rig and the candle. Lu Ten wasn't speaking of him, surely, but another like mind.

Cool. You're bringing elements from the original series.

Will you update? I hope so.

Are you still working on 'Another Brother'?
James Golen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
A fascinating alternative to the way the story began. Gotta say, even when Zuko isn't getting punted around the world, he gets a lot of punting at home. It's like the multiverse has it out for that poor firebending bugger.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I love this Avadcdo! Your one shorts truly bring out the personalities of Zuko. His entire family in this fic are nothing short of evil, but I love how he grew and learned the truth. Toph and the others show them the truth!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19