Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
acochran5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
I started crying when I thought Zuko was going to die. Thank GOD he didn’t. Don’t do that to me! That would’ve been such a sad ending though. Beautifully written!
Sage Nicholson chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Damn this is good! A fantastically told story! I’d love a sequel!
NB132 chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
This was fucking amazing and you should be very proud.
InebriatedWordsmith chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
I honestly don't know how I haven't read this until now. But I have to commend your writing ability. Another Brother is one of my all time favorites and your characterization always amazes me with how spot-on it is. And this fic is no exception to that rule. You perfectly capture how these characters could act in this kind of scenario.

On a side note, I love your take on Lu Ten. I love the idea that he was a sort of loving older brother figure to Zuko but, like Iroh, a flawed person who seems better through rose-tinted glasses.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
I love this! I admire your ability to put characters in different situations without losing the essence of who they are.
Teefarino chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
STUNNING AND PERFECT AU! I would LOVE to read more. The characters were perfectly in character, the plot had me hooked, and I really loved the differences in Uncle Iroh. And obviously we have no idea what Lu Ten's personality was like but the way you wrote him was fantastic. And Ursa! Aaah! The whole story was so well developed. I know this is a relatively old fic but I couldn't NOT comment because it really just was THAT good. So glad I found this randomly in someone's favorites. Definitely one to re-read again. Thank you for contributing this to the fandom. Sooo good.
A.D.Curtis chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Wow. Just wow. Beautifully written. Almost wish this is how it had really gone done. Well, well done.
autumncat210 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
It was good
Ehliena chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Mellifluous Mortality chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
I loved this! The characterizations of everyone at the palace were amazing and the story was well-organized and well-paced. Thank you!
Sam chapter 1 . 8/3/2018