Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
This is just amazing, thank you so much for this fic!
Toph is pure gold, btw!
omumuabuike.bright chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
This Is Just amazing,Even Eight Years Later
Leopardheart44 chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
This is a great story! It’s interesting to see what could have happend had things gone differently. I also love the ending, it’s very satisfying to read. Keep up the good work :)
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
this was such a great read. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Fucking love this
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Wow! This was amazing. I love what-ifs, and this one felt so real. I love the way you handled it, what is different, what stays the same. This is the kind of story that leaves your brain stuck in its alternative reality trying to imagine what's going to happen next: there's just so many exciting possibilities.

In this world, the Gaang would have to face not only Azula but Lu Ten too, not only Ozai but also Iroh. Basically, two Fire Nation princes(ses) instead of one, two Fire Lords instead of one. A confrontation between the cousins would be so heavy, because unlike Azula Lu Ten had a good relationship with Zuko and they care(d) about each other. The thought of Team Avatar having to deal with both of Fire Nation brothers gives me a shiver. Ozai and Iroh separated were beasts. Together? They'd be unstoppable. Come to think of it, since Iroh is the Fire Lord in this story, the Gaang might have to deal with Ozai directly - maybe Ozai and Azula, father and daughter. Two cold, calculating psychopaths: the most powerful firebender in the world, plus Azula's cunning and precision. Now that's a scary combination!

Ursa, and her relationship with all the different members of the family, intrigues me. Your rendition feels much truer to the glimpses we had in the show than what the comics gave us. How would she fit in all of this?

And of course, the idea of the almost-complete Team Arrow being together from the get-go is so much fun. Nuff said.

In addition to the endlessness of epic possibilities, this fic was truly beautifully written, the characterization is true to the show and the descriptions are on point. It truly felt like a journey into Zuko's head, a poignant exploration of his state of mind.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
redacted987 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Damn... That's one great story you've got here.
TheAmberShadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Wow, this was amazing!
7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
this fic is 7 years old but I just found it and I freaking love it
CeliaBlair24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This was an amazing piece, really. It stuck true to whatever could've happened to Lu Ten had he been alive (Though he is clearly not the err... best of persons). It was such a great AU and honestly, I cried a bit just scrolling through that ending. This was so great and wellcrafted and im hust delighted id gotten to read! Beautiful!
Rez chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
That was a great perspective piece. It's always interesting to read a version of events where LuTen lives. I'm a little disappointed in this version of him, but thank you for a look into your mind. KTN
Trekkie Padawan chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
This is really good so far. I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
i dont know what to write. this was simply amazing. the best avatar fanfic i've read so far. i wish there was more though, cause i would have loved to see this zuko interact with the rest of team avatar. but the ending you chose was perfect too.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
This was AMAZING!
I have never read such glory. Everything about this... Man, I thought I'd never read a A:TLA fanfic as great as Embers, but I was wrong. Oh, how I wish there was more! But at the same time, that ending was phenomenal. I'm in love with this. The only thing that makes me sad is that Uncle Iroh isn't Uncle, but that's the price to pay for his son's continued living, eh? Very realistic, actually.
I hope you're happy to know that this will only continue to feed my slight obsession with Zuko.
Please, never stop writing. Your style is fantabulous. :)
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
NIIIICE

VERY IMPRESSED. Especially with how you wrote Lu Ten. And everything else.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »