Reviews for The Problem With Zuko
The King in White chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Noice.
mollrat chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I love the slow progression of complete loyalty to Zuko's family to eventually choosing loyalty to his country and the world. The suspense kept me hook to the end and I was so worried Zuko's sacrifice was going to be his life like Sydney Carton from Tale of Two Cities. The ending is so inspiring.
Evani chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is brilliant, I love it. I love now you were able to capture how everybody would actually be if Lu Ten didn't die. Thank you for writing this
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
wow. that was my initial reaction after i finished this story. i KNEW for sure that this was definitely going to my favorites when i read the first section, and this did not disappoint at all. you've managed to capture all the characters perfectly, and my heart broke a little when Zuko was to be executed - you really had me there for a moment. Iroh's character was completely believable and it made me really sad because while he does love Zuko, it is highly likely that he only softened in canon because of Lu Ten's death. he was still remarkably in character, though. by the way, i thought i loved Zuko before, but this fic - just argh - it made me realize WHY i love him.

i caught a couple of grammar mistakes throughout but they were minor and it will take a lot of patience to go through this monster fic haha.

please keep writing! this was such a riveting fic. (and i know that the outcome of a sequel to this would be quite predictable, but i will always be up for a sequel detailing the Gaang's adventures /wink wink /nudge nudge)
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This was really, really good. I love how Zuko was still so Zuko and still so noble and loyal to the Fire Nation even while betraying his family. I realize it ends here and obviously they go on to similar adventures as the original series and eventually defeat Ozai and Azula and Lu Ten and Iroh and save the day. But I would so read that story too.
Flavio S chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Great story, I wonder how would the Gaang deal with the aftermath of the Fire Nation attack with more people around with claims in the throne of the Fire Nation. It's unlikely that Lu Ten would succeed but still there is Iroh, Ozai and Azula to contend with. Ursa would take her son's usurpation very well I imagine. But still, a terrible situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was great alternate storyline for the heroes of ATLA. I really enjoyed reading the entire thing. Thanks for writing it :)
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Epic tale. And very interesting. I could very well see it going this way, as we know only two things about Lu Ten: He's Iroh's beloved son, and he died in the siege.
Aye chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Lu Ten is such a disappointment, and Iroh is...not surprising, since it seems like he only had a change of heart after he lost his son, which didn't happen here. Zuko's reaction to Lu Ten's stolen ship and the drowned crew (he didn't have to know them to be horrified about what happened) is so in character, though.
BBLimits chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Best Avatar fic EVER. You're an amazing person.
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
All i can say is that this fic is Awesome, i just wish someone would use it to write a full story.
or even just an epilogue really :)
(not trying to pressure you, just liked the story)
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I may have left a review here before but I have to say again that this is a really wonderful story. It perfectly encapsulates Zuko's character arc. The canon divergence is very interesting, the dialogue is great, and all the character interactions are excellently done. The whole story oozes with atmosphere, and I never get bored of it. Really, I must have read it four or five times by now over the course of the last few years and I enjoy it every single time. Great job!
PSML chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
OH MY GOD! That was amazing! I haven't- I've never- wow. I am speechless. Beautiful.
Lisa Telramor chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Aaaaah, so gooood. Struggling Zuko and Toph bonding moments and politics and morals and yeah, this made me want more stories like this. Thank you for writing it.
RugitusAstra chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love this so much, I can't even- ahhhhh! I love you for making this.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »