Reviews for Fatherhood
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
I love these One shots! They are really inspiring. I just wish more that more people would write things like these. Thank you!
Mirajane92 chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
This was such a good story! But I was wondering about Adams line about how hurt his son. What does it refer to? Is it in some other story of yours or does it happen in the actual episode? No big spoilers please because I haven't seen it yet, I just wanted to know.
MysticFireBlood chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
The ending was a bit confusing, but overall a good story.
Hariken Hero chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Haha! What a twist! Everyone knew except Adam! Genius! And yeah I found the Sentinel Knight annoying too :P
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Gosh this chapter made me squeal inside throughout. _
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really like that Adam gets to be a jerk in this story and gets away with it. Nobody can mess with the most veteran of the veterans! But Adam ESP softens to Bridge. Aww...I also like the part abt Bridge's small boy mentality when he was having the nightmare. Really cute and esp cute when Bridge does it!
Seren Maris chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
So cute! I love it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
After reading one chapter after another, my eyes were welling up with tears. Regardless of how Bridge informed Adam of his bridge to him, each one ends in aching heartbreak.

I love each angle that you wrote each chapter though.

How did you come up with the idea of Bridge being Adam's and Rocky's kid?
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
gross, gross sobbing over the last one...and the other 5 for being so epicly awesome...and for the Adam/Rocky tribal baby thing...so,so...grah, sobbing has returned.
SunshineBear01 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I was so confused until the last chapter. That's a lot of parents.
Illyria13 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
This was really interesting! I never did get to see the episodes where Adam, Bridge and the others pop up in Overdrive and always wondered what it had been like. I really liked this look at Adam and Bridge, with Bridge being his son and all, and I think you did an amazing job. Each of the five ways was different and interesting in their own way. My favorites are the first one and the last one, with the latter being so heartbreakingly sad. I've always felt bad for the Rangers who go back in time and have to see all these people that they know, either by name or personally, and I really felt for Bridge here. And I am always fond of slash, so for Bridge to be Adam and Rocky's son was perfect. Again, simply amazing!

-Illyria13
Eisee does it chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
These little stories are so well written. I wish you would write a longer story featuring Bridge, Adam, and Rocky :)
sparxxa chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Oh lord, you just about broke my heart with this last chapter. Fantastic work, as per usual. I loved every single chapter. Your character voices are perfect, the stories are brilliant and I always love reading your work.

I am curious now though to see the scene between Adam and Rocky when Adam confesses to what really happened...

Awesome work, cannot wait to read more of your stories in the future.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I loved this. You do have to have read Bright Skies to truly understand what all is going on, but it really does fit in well with that universe and kind of ties the two parts together. Really good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Aw, poor Adam. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.