Reviews for On The Road Again
lillelouis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awr :)
MerLocked chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww so cute! Please continue! :)
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this story was literally adorable 3 it's so cute, without being too sweet which is what i usually find. great job on this oneshot!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, wee-little Sammy and his big brother Dean! This is adorible, and I love the way you portray John in this story, well done. Will you please continue?
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story are going to update anytime soon.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Yuck, car sick baby. This is cute. Love the family together.
remember the chorus chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I cannot even begin to express just how much I love your stories c: I have read every single one multiple times, have printed copies to read during passing periods in class & some of them just constantly find a way to linger in my thoughts.

Just...wow. You truly are a phenomenal writer.

It's also wonderful that I like every paring/series that you write for.

Please never stop writing. Your stories are too good to not let everyone read ~

Oh and of course, very cute story :3 The image of Sammy singing his "ABCs" just melted my mind
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
great chapter can't wait for more so please update soon.
judyann chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG how cute! You can just picture them that age! Love it!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Baby Sammy is so freakin' adorable! I can so picture Dean teaching his little bro how to walk and talk, and I like the way you're portraying John. He couldn't have been a hard ass ALL the time, especially in the beginning. Looking forward to more!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I had to smile as Sam sang the ABC's and than with Dean carrying on conversations with Sam, understanding his words.

You did a great job writing John, just how I could picture a long car ride going.

Very sweet story. I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh, more to come...awesome!

I loved tear-eyed Sammy.

So sweet John is being.

And Dean is adorable - per usual!

I can't wait for more.

I'm reading the John Winchester journal so this goes perfect with that.

Thanks for posting...missed you - big time!

Karen
ritsam chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very nice start! Aww..toddler Sammy's such a cutie pie...wanna hug him chhhhoo bad! My sweet cute Sammy...muah muah...

Can't wait for the next chappy! Thanks Goodness you're back on writing supernatural! Been missing you... :)))

Love it already,

Ritu
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
hehe that's so cute -

I've always felt somewhat bad for Dean, I mean he was basically older brother, father, and mother to Sam. Because of this he never got to really have his own childhood.

Dean is also a lot like Mary was, and both always wanted a normal life but never really got one.

Sam is almost exactly like John. Both Sam and John, in my opinion, did not appreciate Dean nearly enough as they should have.

I still find it funny though, that while John and Sam both got possessed many different times my demons (and possibly other things too) Dean has never (even pre-show) gotten possessed by anything...the shapeshifter took Dean's form, but that isn't possessing him.

~Tala-Paige~
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
YAY, I love Weechester stories. what an awesome beginning. I can't wait to see what you do with this one. Poor Sammy, I so know how it feels to get carsick.