Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
Catnatural chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww haha! I was so happy when I found new Adam stories! And this one was awesome D

"Sammypedia" hehee, that was awesome )

x
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
*has melty-winchester cuddling urges* Was it just me, or were Sam and Dean totally having a parenty moment at the end there?
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Another great story. It's so funny, especially Sam and Dean's reaction to Adam telling them he helped the fire. lol. I hope you write more soon.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I love it! Out of all the fanfics I read (and I've read a holy BUTT-load) your's are some of my favorites, by far! I love angel!Adam and Dean and Sam. Adam saving all those people from the fire was great and I love Sam at the end! Update again soon!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Adam is just...too freaking adorable in this 'verse. And honestly, I've missed this one, too, despite loving all - and I do mean ALL - of your other fics. It's as you said, sometimes you need a nice, funny, sweet brotherly moment to really enjoy the oncoming angst. It puts things into perspective or something. And no one can beat your nice, funny, sweet brotherly moments, bb - or your angst, for that matter. Stupid canon Sam and Dean - why can't they remember Adam, the big jerks?

As for your deleting 'Out of Ashes', I trust your decision, of course, but it makes me kind of sad. Can't you leave it and then post the Out of Ashes revamped as a new story? Or leave it till the rewritten OoA is posted, to soften the blow? Either way, I'll be eagerly awaiting more of your writing in general. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hope Season 6 makes with the brotherly moments... and soon. And-I surely do hope we haven't lost Adam forever. :(

Great stuff.