Reviews for Family
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Please stop with the parent sex it's just gross
slystir chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
I loved this. Thank you so much! I really liked the idea of the abused child getting a new life and all.
babyreaper chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I have had this story on my flashdrive like forever it seems and I was looking over some stories that hadn't been finished and discovered that you had completed this story and decided to read it to the end. It was heartbreaking and just full of emotional angst, and love, that sometimes had me tearing up, and I really loved it and thanks for writing it and sharing.
Karina chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
I really, really loved this story!

Thank you so much for writing it!
ccase13 chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
This was a very great AU. I especially enjoyed the fact that Mary lives and has a part in Dean's life.
rog457 chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
I have to admit I didnt see this story ending this way.

I know you had Dean and Jo being best friends all through the story but I really didnt think they'd end up as a couple, but I guess thats because they never got together on the show and thats how I think of them I suppose.

That being said I do like the fact that they are together and I think they will be great together.

My only real criticism is that this ending seems sort of rushed, but I guess thats because I was enjoying it and I dont want it to end.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
Loved It! :D
Writer With Sprite chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
great book.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
rog457 chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
I really loved this chapter, Dean and Jo finally getting together and admitting they liked each other as more then just friends.

Its great that Dean has gotten to the point where he feels he is ready for "normal teen-age stuff". He deserves to just be a normal kid after everything he has been through. Its nice that both John and Mary are so supportive of Dean doing things at his pace.

I cant wait to hear Marys lecture on the restrictions of teen-age dating.
rog457 chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Wow that was a roller-coaster ride.

So glad that Elijah is gone and nobody got really hurt. Also glad that John is finally home.

I'd love to see Dean playing baseball.
groovinontheinside chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Pls update soon!
2People chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
namida1407 chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
I like this chapter 3
heather03nmg chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
So much love for this story. H/c galore and such amazingly developed characters. More please!