Reviews for Shall We Dance?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That cowboy is an asshole.
Le kissage and dance is worth the confusion Jane's going through too.
Also, I thought I had reviewed this a long time ago. Apparently not.
Goven chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
a really cute chapi :) will u continue this story?
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You had me ROFL damn near from the start ... at the very least from the wayward bowling ball. I absolutely love your spot on dialog. You capture the voices of our leading ladies with bulls-eye accuracy and full-boa panache. My dear, you are the Julia Child of Rizzles fare:

Add Rizzoli's take-no-prisoners sarcasm to Isles' WikiMaura genius-naievity, stir in one dumbass good ol' boy and shake it all up with a honky tonk two step and you have the perfect concoction for a first class romantic comedy. Bon appetit!

But only one chapter? You tickled us with your screwball script, coaxed us onto the dance floor, and teased us with a kiss ... then threw us back out into the cold? Not to mention we didn't even get to see Angela make her country girl debut. Damn it, AH, you us AT LEAST one!
Deanlu chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I really enjoyed this and would love to see more on it. You have a good handle on the characters.
Laura1981 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nice work. I like how Jane just kissed her without thinking about it. Sort of feel like there should be a part 2 but I still like it!
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aw that was so cute. The kiss definitely wasn't necessary, but Jane seemed to have no hesitation about planting one, she's obvious thought of it before. Which makes me think that you could probably make this a two-shot, or three-shot. Just to tie up some loose ends.
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice :) I hope you continue this
Swishla chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
What, there isn't more? You set the scene beautifully and even had the stupid cowboy, although it would have been perfect to see Angela come in while they were dancing.
celluloidtears chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
... There better be more of that. Or else. ;)
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I love you're characterization of these two :) I would certainly read a continuation of this!
Belfpepper chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Gee, I wonder why that cowboy has seen that act before? Could it be because he's a freakin' LOSER who fails at Southern charm?
vmikki67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Whatever you do don't stop writing you have a great imagination and a hilarious take on the characters. I grin every time I see your name on a story because I know I will be entertained, thank you and keep up the great work.
breezie531 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
ok yet another AMAZING story from you that I LOOVEEE and really hope you update soon!
PixieSuzuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I think this really should continue! I got really curious.