Reviews for Life Bound
Very good. It would be nice to see an epilogue of some type, but whatever you like.
I think toph’s earth ending is beautiful and not inferior to katara’s bending at all, but at heart toph’s a fighter. Being male or female shouldn’t have affected that. As a boy I would love to be able to do toph’s artistic earthbending ( btw that’s really creative, canon explored water and earthbending a little more with blood and metal bending, but this is so fine and intricate. Ie. Bending can be used for more than fighting. There are traditions etc. on different arts. I’ve never seen that anywhere else!), but toph’s definitely not a delicate little lady, and I’m not a fighter lol. However I think toon will find a way to get past the bindings restrictions on her fighting spirit!
Ohev is an unusual name, but I love the concept of sculpting. Perhaps tops will become some kind of earthbending weapons specialist like mai, but she isn’t very mobile... idk I guess we’ll see.
Alyce Reide chapter 6 . 11/6/2019
This was amazing. And sad. But also...wow.

And when Ohev said "this should have been you"...all I could think was, yes, actually it was her, hahaha. You did that on purpose!

Don't stop writing. Spelling/grammar mistakes aside, this was a joy to read...well, it was incredibly sad seeing Toph the Tough everything that Canon Toph holds in contempt, but you know what I mean.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
This was heart breaking but still so amazing! I loved how you showed Toph's feelings change so subtly about the binding that even I didn't notice when she forgot the freedom of unbound feet. Loved the relationship between her and her servant friend too! (Sorry totally forgot how to spell his name right now...) Especially the clash of their desires in the last chapter!
Great work!
GeneralJackStarling chapter 6 . 11/26/2018
my feet cringe every time I read this story. 10/10
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 6 . 11/24/2018
You are a very good writer. This story gave me many feelings. I admire the world-uilding, and the fighting styles, and the characters. This is excellent. Thank You so much for writing this!
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
WOW This is a pretty amazing story. I love how you took foot-binding, which happened to upper-class girls, and applied it to Toph for a special result. That was an inspired idea. And Ohev was an amazing character - I felt as if he were canon. And then to have him meet Zuko... *sqeal* Perfect.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Great story! There were a lot of typos, which was distracting, but the writing was good and the story very well structured. I loved toph's character, and how her circumstances changed her style, but her personality still shone through. I'm also glad that her feet weren't completely healed, and TBH would have been happier if the spirit water didn't work at all. 1) it's an old old injury, you can't really 'heal' it when her body's grown since childhood around it? But you could say the same about zukos scar, so IDK 2) getting her feet back entirely would have disregarded all her growth she made BECAUSE of her disabilities. She's who she is because of her circumstances. But maybe I just love the angst of the greatest earthbender in the world unable to use her feet! ;P
crownthegoldfish chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
there were a few spelling and grammar mistakes but overall i liked this story
The Little Chibi chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
It physically pained me to read this, it's /so good/. I had to keep stopping to breathe, it's just. Gaahhhh. You're killing me.
Evani chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Wwwhhhyyyyyyyy? Why would you end it like this? That's just cruel. Thank you for writing it though, its a brilliant story, though I felt ill when you were describing the foot bindings. *shudders* that's just wrong.
sandramon chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
ThAt was a greator
bye123456789 chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
/ cries forever
I have too many feels and Toph - Toph my baaabyyyy
I love this story, I love your characterization, I love how Toph shines even in this AU and ughhhh
/ cries