Reviews for Life Bound
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 2/21
WOW This is a pretty amazing story. I love how you took foot-binding, which happened to upper-class girls, and applied it to Toph for a special result. That was an inspired idea. And Ohev was an amazing character - I felt as if he were canon. And then to have him meet Zuko... *sqeal* Perfect.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Great story! There were a lot of typos, which was distracting, but the writing was good and the story very well structured. I loved toph's character, and how her circumstances changed her style, but her personality still shone through. I'm also glad that her feet weren't completely healed, and TBH would have been happier if the spirit water didn't work at all. 1) it's an old old injury, you can't really 'heal' it when her body's grown since childhood around it? But you could say the same about zukos scar, so IDK 2) getting her feet back entirely would have disregarded all her growth she made BECAUSE of her disabilities. She's who she is because of her circumstances. But maybe I just love the angst of the greatest earthbender in the world unable to use her feet! ;P
crownthegoldfish chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
there were a few spelling and grammar mistakes but overall i liked this story
The Little Chibi chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
It physically pained me to read this, it's /so good/. I had to keep stopping to breathe, it's just. Gaahhhh. You're killing me.
Evani chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Wwwhhhyyyyyyyy? Why would you end it like this? That's just cruel. Thank you for writing it though, its a brilliant story, though I felt ill when you were describing the foot bindings. *shudders* that's just wrong.
sandramon chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
ThAt was a greator
demigoddesses chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
/ cries forever
I have too many feels and Toph - Toph my baaabyyyy
I love this story, I love your characterization, I love how Toph shines even in this AU and ughhhh
/ cries
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Super cool :3
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I think Ohev was trying to make everything prettier in his mind. He Damn well knows that they would have killed him for earth bending in the fire nation colonies. I love how he proposed to her though. It was super cute.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Does Ohev want to keep Toph safe and is doing this for that reason ? Or what's going on? I'm lost.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
She's so cool but I hope that she and Ohev understand that they can't get away woth this forever. One day her family is going to try and marry her off. What then?
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
They're both so cool! I wish Toph would participate though. She would kick so much ass it would be amazing.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I feel sad that they bound Toph's feet, but I'm glad that She's exploring different methods of earth bending. Super cool!
Nefra chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
This was awesome!
The idea of Toph being stopped from being... well, Toph, was rather horrifying at first, especially as she got used to it. But reading about how she still managed to find her way was incredible. Kudos for Nu Wa, who is just as awesome as toph in her own way!
lemon-rind chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Well, I loved the turn of events for Toph, but this has some worrying implications for the Azula and Aang debacle.