Reviews for Life Bound
Trash - Remastered chapter 6 . 2/9
/ cries forever
I have too many feels and Toph - Toph my baaabyyyy
I love this story, I love your characterization, I love how Toph shines even in this AU and ughhhh
/ cries
Sook03 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Super cool :3
Sook03 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I think Ohev was trying to make everything prettier in his mind. He Damn well knows that they would have killed him for earth bending in the fire nation colonies. I love how he proposed to her though. It was super cute.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Does Ohev want to keep Toph safe and is doing this for that reason ? Or what's going on? I'm lost.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
She's so cool but I hope that she and Ohev understand that they can't get away woth this forever. One day her family is going to try and marry her off. What then?
Sook03 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
They're both so cool! I wish Toph would participate though. She would kick so much ass it would be amazing.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I feel sad that they bound Toph's feet, but I'm glad that She's exploring different methods of earth bending. Super cool!
Nefra chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
This was awesome!
The idea of Toph being stopped from being... well, Toph, was rather horrifying at first, especially as she got used to it. But reading about how she still managed to find her way was incredible. Kudos for Nu Wa, who is just as awesome as toph in her own way!
lemon-rind chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Well, I loved the turn of events for Toph, but this has some worrying implications for the Azula and Aang debacle.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
This was an amazing story, I am very glad I read it. It was wonderfully done.
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
A very interesting and somewhat educational variation of things. It is perhaps fortunate that AtLA is a kids cartoon and such things as footbindings would never even be mentioned in such a context. It does seem that they tend to ignore the more gruesome of traditions that exist in the cultures they pull from. Notably, I have seen mention of the "pushing off the ice flow" for the Inuit culture of the Water Tribe and sepuku the "ritualistic self-disemboweling" for the Japanese Fire Nation culture, but this is the first mention I have ever seen of footbinding for the Chinese culture of the Earth Kingdom. Nicely written, and a fairly interesting OC as well.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Did she ahve to use the Spirit water to help Toph? And if she used the Spirit Water why didn't it help Toph repair her chi ways?
What is Katara going to do in the last episode of Book 2?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was well-thought-out, interesting, well paced, well written, thoughtful/insightful and overall really well done.
SnowWhiteAppleSauce chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Beautiful. Beautiful and gorgeous and magnificent. I applaud you.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
"Hey, who turned out the lights?"
ARE YOU A WHOVIAN