Reviews for Life Bound
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Drama~!
Anmynous chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Things certainly are heating up fast.
mac-c chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Toph with bound feet? That is SO sad! no wonder this is a tragedy! By the way, I'm not saying this story is tragically bad! Its actually the opposite! I really want to see where you will go with this..
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
This is a really unique plot and I can't wait to see where you're going with this! I wonder how Toph's going to progress (if she is at all) from sensing vibrations with her hands, because that's not really practical in a battle, is it? I also loved the detail about the crystal bending, how do crystals actually grow? Keep up the good work!
esscsc chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
wow, how does this not have more reviews? or... okay, i kind of worried it would all be sad and horrible, so i suppose even i was put off reading it a bit; but Toph is still Toph and inherently awesome, even though what happened to her was still really upsetting. I really like Nu Wa and Ohev, too, and the earthbending Nu Wa teaches her is a really interesting idea :)
xyzisme chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
An OC story that's actually interesting! Please continue :)
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Me LIKEE!
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh, footbinding is so strange... I really cant see why loving parents would ever do such thing with their daughter (dealing pain) - only to follow traditions! Anyway, this Toph wiil probably overcome her fear and pain to become the greatest earthbender again (as you cant normally bend earth using just feet) - but she is going to become very different person ("Stone Servant",huh?, having friend and human teacher this time. No badgermoles... it is hard to predict now what elsell be changed, so I am looking forward to the next chapter.

But what about "LF"? it was sooo great fic...
ClicheDrafts chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
EW! Foot bindings? I didn't know what they were at first but after I looked up some pictures, I threw up and fainted. Why do people get them?
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
good chapter i like this story.
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 9/29/2010