Reviews for Love
Madbadger chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Really loved this story it's a shame u didn't keep writing you are a wonderful writer. Brilliant story.
Susie869 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Love this so far... :) I wish I could write. Love the variety of shows you write about as well. Peace, love and rock n roll SMS
calzonaobessed chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
The story was amazing. Hopefully you come up with a onshor sequel or something.
Great job
liza chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
I reiterate my comments about transphobia. Also, just because one is not abused or injured does not automatically mean that one is gender-normative. You made him the biological daughter of a priest...well that could certainly cause difficulty for a child who is queer but whose father is religious. The surgery may have made him firmly hate the world but not having insurance pay for your surgeries (which may do since the DSM has classified it as a medical condition) could function the same way. Just saying...

On a more positive note, I am enjoying it otherwise.
liza chapter 21 . 2/19/2012
I have enjoyed your story up until this point but the end of this chapter was incredibly transphobic. The moral is certainly NOT "be happy with who you are." In fact, by not being able to transition, one could say Lyn was not able to fully be who he is. That in no way excuses what he did, but to say that he should be denied the right to have his body look the way he believes it should be and should settle with what he sees as the wrong body is insulting and countermands your message. Also, if he's FTM you should be using all male pronouns. I think you're taking the easy route by settling with that easy (and inaccurate) moral.
Bkwrmchar chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
Thank You for a very enjoyable story.
Bucken-Berry chapter 26 . 2/16/2012
You need to start a new paragraph when a new character speaks.

Not okay: "Dialogue," X said. "Dialogue," Y said.

Okay: "Dialogue," X said.

"Dialogue," Y said.
Alisa123 chapter 26 . 2/16/2012
GOOD...that works MUCH better...looking forward to more.

Bucken-Berry chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
There is one very severe grammar issue that is starting to crop up here.

When a new character speaks, you have to have to have to, always, start a new paragraph.

"Dialogue," X said.

"Dialogue," Y said.

There's another thing- you aren't supposed to do it like, "Dialogue," X said. It's supposed to be, "Dialogue," X said.

Or, if it's a question or exclamation, keep those marks in.

Otherwise, this is pretty good!
heatwave16 chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
Alex needs to tell liv she has nothing to worry about
Alisa123 chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
another good one, staci...and PEOPLE: helpful comments are nice...but, remember to be RESPECTFUL...HURTFUL comments are NOT helpful to a writer.

looking forward to the next chapter in my email.

Izzi12 chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
I think there is a problem with the posting. I'm enjoying the story but would rather not keep reading the same chapter over. Sorry
peterpeter chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
chapter 24 is same as 23
Cmoni chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing what got Olivia's smile to disappear. Keep up the good work.
Alisa123 chapter 24 . 1/2/2012
ahhh, this was good...thank you...need more.