Reviews for A Cure For Nightmares (& podfic)
Remus's parents were actually called Hope and Lyall. Just thought I'd let you know. And I believe Sirius's are names Walburga and I can't quit remember his dad's name.
Goddess Lyra chapter 14 . 9/10
I absolutely adore this. I couldn't put it down. So heart breakingly beautiful, so we'll done. Thank you.
snapeisnotevil chapter 14 . 6/12
So I really want to give this fic the brilliant review it deserves, but I swear, all I can do is just smile. Lord almighty, this has to be one of the best fanfics I've read. Shoot, it's up there on best short stories. All I can say is a giant "thank you" for sharing this story.
I'm definitely making a note to reread this one. And maybe then I can give you concrete reasons why it's such a brilliant piece.
wish we could delete accounts chapter 14 . 2/8
The ending... the ENDING! I can see why you ended it there, but... ugh! I still burn with curiosity, you know. What happens next? I just.. ergh.

This was a fantastic story! The AU bit doesn't always go very well, but you did that perfectly here! Sirius and Remus were hecka believable as characters, and their conflict and relationship... wow. I can't think of anything I didn't like about this story besides the ending (and that only says that I liked the story so much I wanted it to continue!). Amazing fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Wow. Beautifully written. That was amazing.
Charlottees chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I absolutely adored this. A fantastic piece of work, sad and comforting and happy all in equal measures. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and didn't find myself skipping text as I often do, but relishing every word. You have fantastic skills as a writer and keeping a plot and character interesting. I loved you characterization of the four boys, and the depth of Remus' past. Very well done, thank you for writing this!
RedPandaPatronus chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I love this story. I read it over and over. This is not just a love story this is a LOVE story. It is so powerful. It made me cry today.
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
love this too much
RiverDemon chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
The fact the Sylvia would rather Remus have died than have him be damaged angers me.

Having psychological issues or physical handicaps does not make you worth any less than those without them. The fact that many people find death a preferable option really shows how low society thinks of mental disorders and rape victims.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
Oh my god oh my god oh my god this is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read, I loved every single word. It's been over a year since you last updated and that makes me kind of sad because this story is beyond amazing. Also, if there's some way, do you think you could leave me your name? I need it so I can buy all your books when you become an author. (Please please PLEASE become an author, you have an incredible gift and I would give anything to read more of your writing.)
RedPandaPatronus chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
I cannot look away from this fanfiction. There are so many wonderful things going on...

I don't know if any of this could really happen, but I don't care.
RedPandaPatronus chapter 11 . 2/4/2015

This is beautiful.
winedark chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I am in love with this fic. The execution of the concept is great.
mad4marauders chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
This must be the sweetest thing I've read! of the best remus/sirius fanfics definitely.
InkedBaby chapter 14 . 8/6/2014