Reviews for A Cure For Nightmares (& podfic)
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 14 . 8/9
love this too much
RiverDemon chapter 14 . 5/30
The fact the Sylvia would rather Remus have died than have him be damaged angers me.

Having psychological issues or physical handicaps does not make you worth any less than those without them. The fact that many people find death a preferable option really shows how low society thinks of mental disorders and rape victims.
Oh my god oh my god oh my god this is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read, I loved every single word. It's been over a year since you last updated and that makes me kind of sad because this story is beyond amazing. Also, if there's some way, do you think you could leave me your name? I need it so I can buy all your books when you become an author. (Please please PLEASE become an author, you have an incredible gift and I would give anything to read more of your writing.)
RedPandaPatronus chapter 13 . 3/25
I cannot look away from this fanfiction. There are so many wonderful things going on...

I don't know if any of this could really happen, but I don't care.
RedPandaPatronus chapter 11 . 2/4
Hello.

This is beautiful.
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 1/18
I am in love with this fic. The execution of the concept is great.
mad4marauders chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
This must be the sweetest thing I've read!...one of the best remus/sirius fanfics definitely.
InkedBaby chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
So so so so so sweet
FandomDrunk chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
OH MY GODDAMN GOD.

i know this fic is labelled complete, and it sort of ends with an ending, but dayum. Hot dayum. This fic was pretty much the answer to every single one of my prayers: well written, easy to read, great characterisation and AMAZING smut. you, good person, are now officially one of my favourite writers. seriously i got this warm buzzing in my chest when i read this fic and its only 36k long! I've read 100k fics that havent given me half the feels this one has. and it just bloody hurts you know? It hurts that this is just an AU, and in canon they both die in their thirties, in the middle of a war. these characters deserve so so much more, and i think your fic has satisfied so much of that. i am SO HAPPY you gave them a good ending - and im not afraid to admit i've cried over these 14 chapters. so once again, THANK YOU. thank you so bloody much with your brilliant writing and your amazing development and your smoking hot smut scenes. you've made my life so much brighter.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hi, I just finished your story and its amazing. Beautiful and heart-breakingly sad at the same time. I love how realistic this is with people dealing with problems like theirs, like when you mention that while both Remus and Sirius got better, their problems did not just disappear because they got a boyfriend and how someone will arrive into your life and piece you back together because it's not that easy. This has a really great message and I really liked it :)
karrielupin chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
This was fantastic, I look forward to the next update!
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
First of all, I have to say that I usually like a lot your approach on difficult topics, and that I don't mean this as a big criticism, but you say on your profile that you want to be told if we think there are any "problematic elements" in your stories. It's not all that important, but it struck me because you're usually quite careful with those things: the sentence "or both, if they were greedy sods like Dorian Gaveston". That's a stereotype bisexuals often face, the "they are bisexuals because that way they have a lot more people to shag", the "feisty, easy ones". And as you probably know, it isn't true, and it can be really awkward and annoying when people decide you're the easiest to have sex with just because you like both (some) boys and (some) girls...
Miss.Madhat chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
I absolutely loved this story! Will check for other stories you wrote :D 3
Fionamoi chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
its really really good and incredibly well put together
if there are more chapters please put them up really soon!
are there more chapters?
if there are, are they gonna adopt or is that too far in the future? ;)
ThebeatlesHead chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Hach ;) Its great that you continued to write this story :)