Reviews for Burning Memories
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Dean would risk just about anything to save a child.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
eeeeee.

Waving!Nurse!Bobby FTW!

That was just an ADORABLE ending. Perfect. Thank you SO MUCH. GOing to bed with a biiiig smile on my face now.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
AMAZING! *_*

Dean is such a hero! So cute the girl giving him the toy... Awnnn! *sigh*

The fire scene, when he's on fire and Sam comes running to him... That was pure awesomeness ahahah

Kisses and congratulations D

Rosetta
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Ouch - your descriptions of poor Sam and Dean's struggles to breathe hit where it hurts. Nice use of vivid imagery, really brought it home - I was sad for Sam having to see his tough as nails brother suffer like that, and I was worried for Dean with his massive injuries.

LaedieDuske chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
LOL I can't figure out which image I love better, Dean looking down at his bandaged chest only to find a purple rabbit residing under his uninjured arm or the looks on their faces in my mind when "Nurse Bobby" steps forward and waves. Oh my. Thank you for the belly-laughs.

LaedieDuske chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Oh. My. Gods. I have this image in my head now of poor, unconscious Dean and a 6 year old setting a small purple bunny on his chest. How can I ever repay you? -laugh- That is truly a beautiful thing. Loving the story so far, thank you for sharing!

laily.spenstar chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Nurse Bobby? I love it!
daleaikman chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
PERFECT ENDING. Can't wait for the next story.
babyreaper chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
That was such a horrible thing to do to Mr Macho Hero, Dean, having Bobby help him bathe. Loved the whole thing. Thanks..
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Oh that last little bit with the rabbit in Dean's duffel and Sam's final words there was perfect. I LOVED it. Great story, hun.
januarysunshine13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
So he kept Peter! U know Sam...we all love ur brother! And of course u too! U r an awesome little brother...
daleaikman chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Love the story. An epoilogue would be nice.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
He kept the rabbit! Awwwww. That's too cute!

Glad there's going to be an epilogue. Need to wrap this up just a tiny bit more. Have really enjoyed it. :D

Just a great fic! :)
babyreaper chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
That was great, a happy ending, The play between Sam, Bobby and Dean in the hospital was really enjoyable, looking forward to the epi. Thanks..
suzijacuzi chapter 7 . 10/7/2010