Reviews for To the Future
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/22
Arthur...he was willing to wait years for peace, justice and prosperity. You will never be as patient.
The story is spontaneous!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
It was amazingly epic on paper, don't fret! I loved it!
(I also was a little bitty in love with Merlin correcting Uther. Hehe!)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was great. I have to say, you had me going for a while there with the death scene.
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
There better be a sequel to this
Tonzura123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It was very epic- and I'm putting it into my favorites. You made the bond between Merlin and Arthur an incredible, terrible, raw sort of friendship, and I loved their talk in the dungeons. I can't wait to read more from you!
As Always,
LuLu chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Just wow. I'm shocked speechless by just how AMAZING this fic is. And i am so happy that someone FINALLY got it right. All the merlins fanfics i've read, they have called him a sorcerer and said he had magic instead of being a warlock and IS magic!

thank you! please write more merlin fanfic like this!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I've had this story in my favorites for a while now, but I just realized I've never actually reviewed. I thought this was a good a time as ever to rectify that.

As you've probably gathered, I like this story quite a bit. It's just kind of "Awww!" for me. One of my favorite parts is when Merlin tells Arthur he loves him, but he doesn't mean it in a slashy way. I just think, "Finally, someone who knows the difference between romance and bromance! Gah!"

So basically, epic;)

Have a good St. Patrick's Day! (what's left of it)
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
that was so completely beyond epic! XD amazing! I'm working on a story completely different from this one and i wanted to let you know i've had the situation in my mind where merlin died but came back in a flash of gold because he Is magic.. so that just kinda made me very happy seeing someone else with the same/ similar idea as myself
Violamom chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Love. It. THANK YOU for writing a story so refreshingly dedicated to non-slash, deep brotherly friendship. Methinks you is a kindred spirit to me and my daughter (Dearheart...dunno if you've ever read any of her goodies. She has an annoying habit of not finishing what she's started, lol).

Merlin is perfectly captured in this, as is Arthur-I could really see Colin and Brad acting this out as I was reading it. Love the little snarky moments between the two of them, even as they're both grieving the situation. And thinking how far Merlin's come within the timeframe of your story (i.e. Season one)-from being reluctant to accept a destiny entwined with a "prat", to such fierce, unbending loyalty is just gorgeous.

I think I'm becoming a fan of your writing...well done! :-)
bookworminpeace chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
-smirking- if it sounded more awesome in your head than it must've been awesomer

because it's already amazing :)

Seriously, it's funny, but still gets the point across. it's the right balance of everything
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
awesome XD love it
cunneware chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Liked it? Loved it! And it was plenty epic all around! I liked the way you showed Morgana's and Arthur's relationship - being able to grieve together is a powerful proof of love.

I also loved your Merlin! You managed to make him incredibly powerful, while at the same time retaining his goofy characteristics. So well done altogether!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
lol It doesn't matter how serious and sad this was to be, I straight up laughed when I read, "Uther looked as if someone had slapped him with a fish" lol! I think Ive actually seen that happen... Don't remember but I loved the line. Oh, and very nice job! love Merlin's cheekiness, kept it from being too sad.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It was so well written!
Syeroix chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
If anything, this is sort of how I want it to go.