Reviews for Make Believe
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this! More please :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was wonderful, the dialogue between River and the Doctor and the slight awkwardness was really well done… Loved the bits about the Firefalls, the TARDIS, and who River is. I really liked Amy's bit at the end, too… It was lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
great story!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it. Would also love to read more...:)
Anonymia chapter 1 . 8/25/2012

A thousand times yes! I've often wondered myself if there would be interaction between the Doctor and the deceased River... The Doctor preserved her so to speak- so throughout all of time there River will always be. (I also secretly hope that eventually she'll be downloaded into the TARDIS itself... Forever with the Doctor in actual cannon. She IS his WIFE after all...)

Thank you for writing this lovely piece.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
My heart is happy and breaking all at once. *sniffle* just lovely.
Jillian chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow. It hurts, but in all the right places. Actually, I think it could stand to hurt a little more. I like that Amy's laugh reminds him of River's. A nice bit of unintentional foreshadowing. ;-)
withoutreason chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really liked this but the last sentence it hurt reading that because yes River is alive and she is also dead and we don't actually know enough about her to know for how long she has been alive...
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"There's pollen on Poosh that can make you . . . do things." ROFL That is soooo HIM, to be scandalized by any mention of 'married people things'. :D
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Bravo! Thank you for this really well written story. Your characterisation was fantastic. I am very impressed and just a little jealous.

I have so many favourite moments here, the humour of the mauve wires and the fire, River's line that you wouldn't smile like that if you knew, the fact that spoilers was the doctor's line first... I could go on and on. But most especially I wanted to say thank you for posting this.
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
...because of course River couldn't just be dead. No way. She's too alive.

This made me laugh and cry and raise an eyebrow. And I think you're an excellent writer who writes the voices of the characters very well.

River and the TARDIS managing the Doctor together will never, ever fail to make me happy. Also, that glass floor lol.

I'm off to see if you've written anything else in the fandom.

Cheers!
Fantastic Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I read this, and I was just blown away. Seriously. I loved the underwear and the talking about the vortex manipulator especially.

The dialogue was so poignant and awesome and *real*...I could just imagine them having that conversation. Definately going in my favorites.

Well done, very well done.

Aubrey
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this one too! It is obviously tricky for him...while she knows about their lives together, he knows how it ends :( and you wrote this in really well! I liked the 'all the cool kids will point and laugh' :D I like the refernces to the future doctors too...how he will be and see things differently. Sound like he'll grow up a little and how it makes him 'her' Doctor! Also I loved the Time Agent possible past! and 'fixing' the TARDIS. They are *so* married! Another brilliant, brilliant, brilliantly fanstastic fic! XD
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very interesting concept, there. Particularly the last line, which adds another layer to the very first. I enjoyed it.

TSG
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
HOLY shoot I loved this so so so much it's great!