Reviews for Wait A Minute! I Was Cloned?
shadow6116 chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
nice.
Wildcat chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
Beautiful ending! I loved the story, it was kind of bittersweet, promising things would get better but at the same time, grief pervades your writing.

*starts crying*

Alright, now for the rating.

*Drumroll starts*

9.4/10!

Liked it alot, thanks for writing!

-Wilcat
Luna Maximoff chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
This was a really good story. You're an awesome writer.
Wildcat chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
*starts crying* Awww, poor 'Magda' and Magsy.

Well, is this the end for this story? I think a slight epilogue is needed for the case to truly be closed.

Please update this and Touch Time!

Silver chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Awesome story! Can't wait for more chapters!
X-24 chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
DAMN SINISTER! HOW DARE HE INSULT PIETRO AND RUIN HIS LIFE! Please update ASAP!
Wildcat chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
'His eyes were glittering rubies, with evil shining from their depths.'

...That looks familiar.

Anyway, detail is DEFINITELY better in this chapter, though I noticed that you never really give the reader a peek into what the characters are thinking. Hmmm, thoughts of a character tend to help a reader understand what's going on and get more involved in the story.

Here, I'll give you an example. (It's not specific to any story)

Instead of 'he punched him, making him fall onto the ground' you can use this.

'He had to make it. He just had to. He couldn't let Wanda down Not while she was in the hands of that madman.

Not again.

He skidded to a stop in front of the crowd of henchmen, letting a smirk play on his face, hiding his uncertianity.

"Too easy!" He chuckled, jumping and battering a henchman to the ground with his fists.

"Well, let's see how much beauty sleep these guys are gonna get..." he muttered, as Magneto's goons advanced upon him.'

See how much detail you can put into one little scene? I know you can do it! Please update this and Touch Time soon!

Wildcat chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
*twitches* *groans* SO MAAANNNYYY CLOOONNNESS!

Anyway, great story so far! Yippee, IT'S THE WEEKEND! (:

Do you have a ps3? Just wondering, ok?

X-Boy chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
Great story. Update soon.
X7 chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter. You're an awesome writer.
Q2 Q3 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Q2: Great job!

Q3: Yeah! Love this story!

Q2 & Q3: Update soon!
Wildcat chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Pretty good so far, but you may want to change a few phrases you use, stuff like 'He punched Ben in the back and knocked him down hard.' You could have said something like 'He crashed his fist in between Ben's shoulderblades, abruptly knocking him down.' Don't be afraid to add detail of WHERE people are hit (unless it's inappropiate and you don't want to)

Other than that, pretty good!

Please update! I've been waiting... and waiting... I've actually checked this and 'Touch Time' every hour or so. Has the deadly writer's block taken you in its clutches again?

Thanks! (good job!)

Wildcat chapter 9 . 10/11/2010

That's a good chapter!

Hmmm, how many more clones shall they meet? Wietro was cute, like the name!Please update this and Touch Time! (PLLLEEEAASSEE update Touch Time! I'm dyin' to know what happens next!)Oh, and if the reviews I sent in that story contradict, look at the one I sent later, k?(Forget about everybody doing the same exact plot...) Sorry if I confused ya. (:

Wildcat chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Ooh... Interesting turn of developments...

Alright, 'insert some helpful comment about writing here.'

(I'm too brain-dead to think right now.) :P

Great job! Update soon, (and the other one, 'Touch Time') (:

Poseidon Wolf chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Oooh action, suspence, where will it end.