Reviews for First Impressions
Potato-chan99 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
HI SIS
orikami chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love your Vocaloid stories - the way you portray the characters is exactly the way I imagined them to be like.
lol Bye Felicia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Haha, Vocaloids are updated almost as frequently as iPhones. xD

Gakupo would live in a cupboard. It fits him. XD
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
KAIKO! :D

Kaiko: ...My name is Kaiko...why is that?

Because I thought up of Kai, then ko, then Kaiko! :D

Keiko: Something's wrong with her...she's too happy...

Bye! And great job on the story!
happier times chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I was laughing sooo hard when I read this XD

I wonder about the growing number of vocaloids , all the fanmades , genderbents,'fail'-oids, 'dark' versions, Miku appends, ACTS 1 and 2 Rin and Len , Tako Luka , Hachune Miku ...

*explodes* THERE'S TOO MANY.

But , I have one question . I read this story two times over and I could find no mention of Gechpoid . At all. Meh , oh well . I don't like him much anyway. .

Anyway, thanks for writing a story about Iroha . I couldn't find ANY stories about her .

~NyenTan
Sawahii chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Lol! Yeah the vocaloid section is multiplying like bacteria! (I'm having trouble just catching up with the main ones)

I love the way almost everybody is incorporated into your fic, it's a fun idea! And I could totally envision it in some kind of PV!

Hahahaha, "where would she sleep"? Good point... You'd think the main ones like Miku and all would have their own room but I guess they got kicked -coughthreatenedcough- out/were made to share different parts of their room. XD
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Haha! Poor Iroha! You're right, the number of vocaloids is a bit overwhelming. And then there are the thousands of fanmades... Anyways, I think you forgot to mention Gachpoid, but then again, this fic is as crowded as it can get :)
rimiburt chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
LOL. I LOVE THE LAST LINE. Miku even missed a couple thousand there too, with all the fanmades pfft.

Ahh I remember the days of just Len and Rin and Miku and Meiko and Kaito. That was all. Donchu remember? Were like the oldest authors here hehee :3

Now look how it's grown x3