Reviews for Welcome to the Dollhouse
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love how you've managed to get Daria's voice so close to hers.. I was able to hear each of their voices ringing in my head no problem. It was great. I just finished watch the entirety of Daria.. And I was sad that I didn't have more.. Thanks for reminding me that there's always more.
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Not gonna lie, this is the best Daria/Trent fic I have ever read. OOC is almost nonexistent, and the description of her inner-thoughts and Daria and Trent's dialogue was absolutely brilliant. Even the ending was 100% believable! I beg you to write more D/T fics, because you'd be a natural for grasping their personalities.
b-nothing chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awesome :) can there be moar? And especially moar Trent?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Daria thought she was over Trent, but he has reawakened her feelings for him.
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Damn, I miss Daria! I lliked the triangle between Tom-Jane & Daria but for me Trent & Daria was the endgame! Always will be! I loved this story beautifully written and exactly how Daria would react!
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is pretty good, is there going to be any more?
ShanaO chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
One mistake: you have a repeated phrase. Two 'the first's' are in there somewhere.

LOVE THIS! I hope you write more stories of Daria/Trent, or maybe you have, I don't know, this is my first time reading this story.

Great job. I loved the detailed and in character thoughts you wrote for this.

It was refreshing.
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this. I really love it. I can actually see it taking place at some point in the show. I've always ... for some reason ... liked her better with Trent anyway. All of my better judgement is telling me that, due to Mr. Lane's utter uninvolvement in ... ya know? ... the real world, any sort of romance between the two of them would never work long-term.

But Tom? He's just so ... TOM! He's nice and everything, but he's just so damn perfect! Nothing is wrong with him and therefore, nothing about him is relatable. He doesn't at ALL act the way a believable 17-year old should. My dislike of him MAY have something to do with him nearly ruining Daria's relationship with the one other person who even came close to understanding her, but even if he DIDN'T almost cost Jane and Daria their friendship, and had just come into the picture as souly HER love interest ... I have a feeling I still wouldn't like the guy, there's just something about him that's ... icky.

Sorry for the rant! I really did love what you did here, I've been racking my brain trying to fit Trent and Daria into a believable "mutual-romance" senario, and after reading this, and don't think it's really nessessary for ME to do the job. Great work!
mr. eff chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh my goodness! O: speechless!

I'm shaking as bad as Daria is and homg that was just amazing.

I can't help but squee and have a freak out myself.

Love it!
Quaggy chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was SO sweet!

I should try to be saying something coherent about your spot on characterization, your nuanced understanding of Daria's relationship with those she loves and your absolutely brilliant appropriation of the Tom/Daria car ride & kiss into a Trent/Daria moment.

But from the moment that Trent showed up, I turned into a puddle of goo and desperately wish you had written more. Honestly, this is everything I could want in a Daria fic.
bebeschtroumph chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was really sweet. Any chance of more?
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is the first Daria/Trent fic I've ever read, and I love it! You've set the bar really high hehe. I really enjoyed the careful explanation of Daria's feelings, and how the dialogue leading up to the kiss was perfectly done without being contrived or corny.

Great job!
Trellia chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is one of the best Daria/Trent fics I have ever read. Daria/Trent is one of my favorite pairings and has been for thirteen years, but it's a delicate subject to tackle. Unless it's done just right, it's insufferable. You did it with such tact. I LOVE IT! I do hope you'll continue this story. It may work as a one-shot, but I can see the potential for more!
The Critic chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very well written. True to Daria. So many Daria "fans" don't know her at all and turn her into exactly what she shouldn't be. This story fits. Good job.
MissMandee31 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Excellent! This is an excellent fic and I'm hoping that you decide to continue it! I love your way of expressing them through words, you've nailed their personalites on a head.