Reviews for Over My Head
FloofyFox chapter 5 . 11/19
Yo wassup? Nothin'...? Yeah, that's what I thought... Welp, I just decided to pop in and say that I have not given up hope yet, and that I am actually going to create a fan continuation of your story, y'know to have something OTH related while we wait.

So, if you're still alive, just pop into the OTH archive and check it out, if you like. And any other fans of this fanfiction, you can check it out, to have something to read, if you want. It will not be as great as this one, but I hope it can help everyone pass the time.

And also, I changed my user! I am no longer Draposs, but Floofyfox! So yeah... something else new.
Until then see ya!
~FloofyFox
FloofyFox chapter 4 . 9/2
Oh, and cool Princess! That is exactly what Over My Head did for me, and I would have never started fanfiction if I hadn't stumbled upon this story whilst browsing through Over the Hedge things.
I really have come far, when I was a horrible writer until now.
And if any of you other fans feel like speaking through here, I'm open.
P.S Chicky, don't you worry, you spelt my name right ;) First person to do so.

I hope you other fans will come back and review again.
FloofyFox chapter 2 . 9/2
Dum dum dum... Not much to do here, y'know? Hey, me, again... Dang I must be really annoying. Just checking in, seeing how you were. Nothin' much. I am currently writing a OTH two-shot, so if anyone wants to check it out, reviews are great. Man, there's not much going on. *Sigh* this feels like a big, white, empty room.
I just also wanted to say sorry if I have been a pain, bugging you and everything. I just, really wanted to a sign. We all do. You have 40 people favoring you, and, please cadd9, we need you to tell us if this is no longer your fandom, or if you will soon get back to it.
Yeah, I also wanted to add on to the reviews, just keep things going.
Either way, thanks for making this story, and even if you never finish it, it's still great.
Peace Out
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 8/4
Hey, still waiting!
Hi everyone! Last time I wrote on here, I was just in my teen years and now I'm after leaving them. This story helped me blossom as a writer and gave me a much needed support group, and I'm sure it did the same for everyone else here.
I don't think this is the end. Cadd9 clearly remembers it.

Cadd9, if this is no longer your fandom (I get it, that happens), then fine. Just let us know. Yeah, we'll be disappointed, but at least we'll have closure. And if we could find out your plans for how the story would have ended, if that is the case, we'd appreciate that, I'm sure.

Please come back to us soon.

~
FloofyFox chapter 8 . 7/20
Hi, me again... hehe...
Look, I know you are alive, and I know it's been, what, SIX YEARS? Ok, so, you changed the story pic, and hey, that's progress, right? I really don't blame you, but please if you have time, COME BACK! We need this story to find home, and we won't be mad at you for not updating.
Sometimes, life gets in the way and everyone knows that. (DUH) We're all humans, SO PLEASE COME BACK!
~Draposs
farcryking1 chapter 1 . 7/19
Part of me is wondering whether or not Cadd9 has lost the interest to write completely, and they aren't interested in facing the music and admitting it to us, for fear of backlash from their following. Probably a far fetched idea, but 6 years of thinking and having no idea what is going on does that i guess. So, I'll just say this: I, like everyone else, really want this story to be continued. But, Cadd9, you are the reason that I even made a fanfiction account. You are the one that got me to invest time in the site and allowed to me see the wonderful things people can do when they have passion for stuff they like. Even if you never finish this story, if there is something else you found that makes you happy, fine. But just let us know, let me know, so you can be the hero I can thank for hours of fun, rather than the person I have conflicting emotions over, the bastard that left a crowd in wait for years, but the saint that I cannot thank enough for the good times. I realize now how harsh that sounds, but try as I might, fear not, because I can't bring myself to dislike you that much. This is sounding gay, so I'll end on: Please respond whether or not any of this has any truth. Please don't leave us in the dark. Good or bad, I'm sure any news will be good. And if it is "bad", so many of us have a lot to thank you for, I for one will forgive you. So please just do it. (just now realizing I wrote an entire essay on a hunch)
Chicky chapter 1 . 5/4
Forgot how many of us actually had banter!
Chicky chapter 8 . 5/4
Yes we all still here Cadd9, when or if you want to come back to us :) can't believe it's been 6 years hay! Remember those times when me, gothic princess, sugar mouse and princess Shania had banter on the review section! And you have a new fan in Draposs (sorry if I've spelt the name wrong) Because we loved this story that much! There will always be people who will Listen to you if you decide to write again. :) what ever your doing dude, I hope your happy :)
FloofyFox chapter 1 . 5/1
Hey, cadd9. So yeah, I kind of have gotten a profile, and heck, its been like, 6 years. I know this must be pretty annoying when- if you ever get back on to it. I really love this movie, and this is an amazing story you have started.
So I really want this to pick up where it started, I really want to see an ending to it. If you ever see this, I will be happy to adopt, although I won't be a fast writer, but I would adopt nevertheless.
I really would like to see an end, and I know this sounds stupid, But I am starting to think you are dead.
Ok, either dead, forgot your password and email, or just lost your love for Over the Hedge. I hope it isn't the latter, or the dead bit.
So, please continue, I know I have been a bit of an idiot to keep on reviewing about this, but I ain't givin' up on you mate, so your just gonna have to give a sign you are alive.
Please?
~ Your Fellow Hedgie, Draposs
Draposs chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Also, don't worry I hate romance and if I adopt it I won't include any! :)
Draposs chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Hi, err, it's me again. Sorry to bother you but PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE update soon! It is such a good story, and I really want it to carry out until the end. Don't worry if life gets in the way, just at least leave an authors note to let me know you are still alive, (LOL). So anyway if you don't want to finish the story, I am wondering if you mind I could take it up for adoption? I am thinking of creating an account, but I haven't created one. So please think about it when or if you see this.
From, Draposs
(P.S My user would most likely be Draposs)
Draposs chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
By the way forgot to say that I love this fanfic cause it doesn't have romance between RJ and Heather or something
Draposs chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Hi this is a GREAT story so far and am glad that you are planning 15 or so chapters! And I also understand that life gets in the way of things we love, so I don't blame you for taking a long time. The only thing I have to say is that 'despair' might have been a better word that 'sadly'. I dunno if that helped or not, but I just want to say that this is going REALLY well!
Draposs chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
This is SUCH a great fanfic! I just discovered fanfiction a couple of weeks ago and I love this one the most. I keep reading it over and over again, and wish I could keep it in like a word document to read it when I don't have internet. I hope I don't have to wait long 'cause the suspense is KILLING me! The only thing I have to say is that sometimes you miss out on a word or two, but that is really all I can see.
Night-Waker chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Wait wait wait... THIS is your FIRST FANFIC?! ...
...
...

(Bows in respect) You author, are an inspiration. I mean just look at this!

Everyone is perfectly IC, the story is amazing - to say the least, and you deliver emotion very well (I was horrified when Vincent was beating the heck out of RJ, and now I want to beat Vincent with a metal bat, throw him off a cliff, then cuddle RJ forever). Seriously, this feels like it could be a sequel to the movie!

This is the perfect introduction to the world of OTH fanfiction - yes, this is the first OTH fic I've ever read - and any fan is an idiot to NOT want to read this.

The only thing I ask of you is to update this masterpiece. I'm not the only one whole wants this. Just look at your reviews, you have nearly 650. 650! How many fics ever get more than a 100? I haven't read many fics with that many reviews that's for sure, maybe like... 3 or 4.

And if you won't update, at least find a way to tell all of us why. But you really should.
Need a reason why? READ YOUR REVIEWS! Look at all the people that want you to update! Not to mention the cliffhanger and the unanswered questions! Whose eyes are those? Will RJ pay off his debt? Will things ever go back to normal? Why isn't OTH a TV show?! Okay, maybe that last one isn't important... XD

Update soon! (PLEASE!)