Reviews for Life, In a Nutshell
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Gah! There needs to be more chapters. I love this and how it's not centered on pairings, but them working as family unit. Do I want Dasey and Lizwin? Yes. But it's whatever. I'm here for the family unit.
DanielaRossi chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
this is awesome! so sweet! and funny too! loved it, pls update, updaaaaaate! xD
Believer98 chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I really like this story! And the chapters are super long which is great! I love the brother/sister relationship between Lizzie and Derek!
guest27 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
This is so great. Please make it a daisy.
slightlystrange78 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I know how hard it is to do so but please! I am dying here! I NEED more of the story, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I really mean that!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Awesome writing.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome idea. Keep going.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I now I lam only on chapter 2 and maybe u r already done and/it this happened but for the future PLEASE NO DASEY!
sadlymylifesno80smovie chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
This is so good! I'm really loving Derek trying to be a parent. And I know this is just my shipper heart talking but I really am hoping that he falls for Casey soon :)
YaleAceBella12 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Please write more..
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Haha i loved this c: update soon!
BrooklynnMae chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I think simon has either ocd or autism...
Hatake Kai chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
OMG Simon is the most un-Venturi Venturi ever! and this is really cute! I love Simon!
phoenix9648 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
...just a wild guess about the Simon thing, for someone who is very set on a schedule...autism? or something like aspergers syndrome...? just a thought.

anyways excellent update as always, however short, looking forward to more :)
Leaf26 chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Interesting story and nice work so far. Keep it up and I can't wait to read more...Update Soon!