Reviews for Alphabet Soup
F Maurice chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Funny! It just goes to show - parents need to be careful what I say to their children.
CrowningGlory chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
NoName chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I feel for the teacher. Will there be heavy drinking among the school staff later?

Anyway, this was absolutely hilarious in the house on fire, we'll laugh about this in a hundred years and banging one's head on a wall sense.

allaboardthesnogbox chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Soooooo funny, this is really one of the funniest, yet still well writtens stories I'v ever read. Love it
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Grow-to-be chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hahahahahahahahaha *Wipes eyes* oh yes, this is favorited.
mspadfoots chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very good and funny!
Nimbus2001Seeker chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LMAO. Oh my gooooddnesss I have a headache from not laughing because my sister is asleep. Wow Ahahahaha
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahahahhahah that was soooooooo funny! I loved it! I laughed soo much! Greatly written! It must have taken ages to come up with all those words! ] Great JOb!
samira parsa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
SOOOOOOO CUTE! i love how innocent she is! hahaha this was so funny! the last line was sooo sweet!
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love Rose! She's so sweet and innocent; great example of the type of kid who says something without realising what it really means. The ending had me grinning, very sweet. Great short, loved it as always.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Bad Mum recommended this one, as she was spot on yet again.

Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings...and it is incredibly funny when its somebody else's little darling on the stage.

"Mum said you can't X the kids though. You're stuck with them but if Daddy ever thinks about leaving we get to go with him."

I roared with laughter.

The whole Wealeys don't get asked anymore was brilliant.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
aaaaaaaw. Just aaaaaaaaaaaw. That's so adorable...
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 10/3/2010