Reviews for Beat Your Heart Out
UglyTruth chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
You know you have to update this right? Because this is so incredibly good that it would be a crime not to continue. Your original character is incredible and fits so well into the plot that it doesn't even matter that she didn't exist in the film. Amazing job! She's very realistically written and believable. Reid's relationship with her up to this point is also wonderfully depicted. I mean...it's just an allrounder story. So, so good. Thank you for sharing it!
urg chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vaughn Tyler chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
nice
Regin chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SleepWalks chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I hate to be one of those people who say update soon, but dude, :D you have to update. I don't think I've read a Covenant fic that good in over a year probably and now it's... unfinished.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This is amazing. I love Aaron not being a total duche bag and I love the name Corrine and Reid being all adorable and puppy-like... Too cute. I even like how Pogue is heartbroken over Kate, and that Kate left. Great story... Can't wait to read more.
blondie134 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Fucking Love It...cant wait for more xX
DanaO1230 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Lol Do I see blackmail in Reids future?

I probably do...

I like this story!

Can't wait till the next update

~Dana
Cadaverous Apples chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Oh, man, I really like this. I've been out of he Covenant community for a while and I'm glad to see that there is still some promising fiction here. What Taylor Swift video were you referring to? I'm too lazy to look it up.

I look forward to reading more from you!
Asellia Skyrunner chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
BUH BUH BUUUUUUUUMMMMM! Haha. :) I love it! UPdate ASAP!
ThisLittleBluebird chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Another great chapter - as usual! Considering that such a big event has happened at the beginning of the story, I'm fascinated as to what will happen as it progresses. You're doing a wonderful job so far. Please update again soon :)
kvsgrl chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Oh yes I really liked this chapter. She has him by the balls but luckily for him she isn't vindictive. He hopes. I like Aaron in this one. For once someone shows the human side of him & Kira. Oh what I would give to see the look on Reid's face when she said "Now that I know the truth." I wonder if she meant she knows that he likes her or that she knows how he healed her? Either way one hell of a cliffhanger.

And yes mam I did see Tobe in the Taylor video and I eye raped him too. Many times. I downloaded it too. Damn that man is beyond eatable looking. Keep up the excellent work.

Marguerite
writersword chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Dun Dun Dun...!

Very well written and executed. I really like how you tell stories and the character development strategies you use. Even 3 chapters in I feel like I know Reid and Pogue and Aaron and Corrine took shape in my mind in the first chapter. Everything in this story is a winner.
Trance20666 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
i like how you made this chapter

everything Kira and Reid said was touching.

please update soon

~Trance~
ThisLittleBluebird chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Another great chapter. I really liked the ending, although I could kind of see that bit coming :P

Please update again soon.