Reviews for Facing the Snowglobe
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
:) It's sad, but I like it. TT I miss this show so much.
alexandryte chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
You had actually written the fourth sbt fic? Cool! When I saw your name the first thing that popped in my mind was- humor. But when I looked at the genre... Anyway, great fic! I suspect you have more stories which I shall reach in due time (I'm going from oldest to newest). Plz write another fic! I mean the fandom is dying while there are some really great authors here! Oh! And when you do, could you pm me or something just incase I miss it. I totally wanna be one of the people who RnR your future sbt stories.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
AWWW! This was SO perfect! *fangirl attack* 8D

So wonderfully written! You captured Lance's personality perfectly! I especially LOVED the last few lines. That was BOSS! You rock! D

Write more Ilanca, this is incredible!
lady gaga chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
nice
Chibi-Taichou chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow, finally, someone who doesn't think this show is only for kids, ages 8-12. Love the fic. Keep it up.
OnlySlightlySane chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Really good contribution to the Archive! Kudos, mate!
Karon19 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent use of symoblism in the story. Though it was centered on Ilana, I believe the snowglobe represented more of Lance's inner turmoil. He never experienced the wonder of their home like Ilana did. To him, that globe is as alien as Galaluna. He is an always has been on the outside looking in.

~Darev
Hiezen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
aww..so sweet...yes they took their swet time creating this category(i sent the message 2 weeks ago!...)
brandirandom21 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*giggles like the obsessed fangirl that I am* this makes me so happy! I'm not the only one who's thinking of a fanfiction for lance ;) you know...he kinda does remind me of Kevin...espicially with that dark mysterious additude ;) great job :) even though he's such a new character, you really got deep down into him :) wait...did that come out right...? Anywho, keep it coming Sky! You are so awesome! -brandy :D