Reviews for The Addition
Akuma saiko chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Sabrina: Cep uplounding! I love the play out! And how did Max lose her arm? She still has it, and where's the rest of the Flock? Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angal?
Akuma saiko chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Star: Da Da Daaaaa!
Akuma saiko chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Sabrina: When will the Flock come in!?
Akuma saiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Trixie: Awesome and did you know there's also a show of Animorphs?
Sofi chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Is this story over? It was just getting juicy :c
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
update! please.
ryankrage77 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
wow. mind blown. awesome so far, but i hope max/robin gets her arm back - preferably thank to her healing abilities rather than becoming an animorph.
you've really got thier personalitys sussed - especially tobias. max is a little harsh - normally shes more sarcastic than angry, but taking the situation shes in into account, its undestandable.
keep up the good work i.e:update!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautifully written! Great job keeping the charcters in character, and I'm definitly reading the rest of this!
Fritter Critter chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
MORE. POST MORE! You write like the actual K.A. Applegate!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Yo! Please please please update! I found and read this fanfic months ago, and you have not yet added more chapters of awesomeness to this already very-cool fanfic! Pleeeeeaaaassse update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Firestar001 (my username for FF)

This is A MAZING! Please keep up the work or continue the work please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This. Is. So. Good. Please don't be lazy! Please continue this! You haven't updated in A YEAR AND A HALF! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

-phantom reviewer

P.S. Tell me this isn't completed. Tell me you're not ending it here. In the name of all DECENCY don't end this here!

P.P.S. Unless the girl morphed another human, she probably won't be able to regrow her arm. Tobias couldn't even heal his hawk form's arm be morphing something else and demorphing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Well well WELL! I was wondering if the blond girl with one arm was the crippled avian-american, but I'm all like "herp derp there;s no way that's her!" Facepalm. Anyway, Jake tin love with Raachel when they're wolves really isn't that surprising. Controlling a male morph that happens to be surrounded with several genetically identical females has to be difficult.

Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I see some VIDEO GAME HUMOR! *instantly turns into a slobbering lunatic fan of this fanfic* YEEEEESSSSSSS! *comes to senses* Okay. Um, so, when you mentioned Mario and Wario, were you referring to Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins, or Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3?
Also, when will the Flock show up?

Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Marco's interior monologue is pitch-perfect, in my opinion, but the whole drug-dealing and almost-being-mugged elements (as far as I know) don't make any appearances in the books.