Reviews for Daddies Day
Okay I so love this can you please write another chapter
Emma-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
You must continue this story okay!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
is haruka haruhi?
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I liked this~! It makes sense, though I wish you had described their wives...of all the host club. Maybe a sequel with the women in the spa?

PS: Good job on the story! Even if Mori's slightly changed (his attitude in his POV) it's fine!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Cute one shot. I could see this type of thing happening. I love it when we get to see into the mind of a rather mysterious character like Mori.
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ohh i get the child father relationships now

hahah kyoya cant go cause he is mommy hahaha XD when i read that i was laughing histaricaly!

I hope you write more of these!
Gunnolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This story is so sweet. I just want to keep reading it, but I've gotten to the end. I don't really have any criticisms... I believe you misused a version of to, but really, who doesn't at some point? I love these stories. Please. Pleasepleaseplease do more.
uchiha-senna chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
you should do a sequel oh how daddies day went and life as it goes for Mori and Haruhi. and their kids lives and the hell with it, the Host clubs lives.
kimikosaionji chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
more...hahaha :) added this to my favorites,i'm really a fan of moriharu fics...
Sparrow79 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is seriously super adorable. It makes me fangirl squeal at the pure cuteness of this fic. I love it when the hosts are involved in each other's lives when they're older.
Red Amnesia chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I adore your portrayal of Mori! He's so cute as the devoted daddy/husband type-all the hosts are, really! And I like the contrast in mullings from the last fic. The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh? I hope there will be another story where we find out whether its twins or not!
Tori chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was beyond cute. I love Mori/Haruhi stories!
The Awsomactical Gurl chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was so cute. I think you should continue it
Moved to new profile chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was really cute, I enjoyed it~!
contton-candy-willruletheworld chapter 1 . 9/29/2010