Reviews for You'd think I had a girl!
alwaysmarauders chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lmao, I can picture a five year old Draco wearing a puffy pink dress now :) this was awsome XD
Littlemissdarling chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Really cute and very funny :) I can almost imagine Draco being similar to this as a child actually, perhaps not wearing the dress but taking pride in his appearance. I think you brought that side of his personality through whilst also taking him OOC. Good Job :)
w a t e r m e l o n e y e s chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awww...
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I probably shouldnt find this amusing but just thinking of DRACO in a dress made me laugh - because it is so out of character and does not match his personality. I liked the idea :-)
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
O.o oh boy this was strange. Good job.
EssenceOfPhlegm chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was weird... but funny! Can't really get that image out of my head though hahaha
in sync chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Uh...this was just a win. This was so funny and I loved it. The only thing was that I wished it was longer, but this made my day.
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved it!

it made me laugh out loud, and for some reason I could totally see this happening(:
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
xD Loved it! I'm also a big Draco-Fan, but I don't mind at all and neither do I think anyone could feel offended, it's just too sweet! (btw, my cousin was also like this when he was this age. It was adorable! Even his Dad had to admit ;) ) Now I'll be picturing Draco in it all day with a huge grin on my face. Awww! )
delete-the-girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
*dies* I'm one of those picky Draco fans, but this was just too funny for it to matter. I loved it. Thanks for taking my challenge, and for making me laugh. I only wish it was longer. :)