Reviews for His Sins
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
What did Grimm do to drive Ichi to the point of murder? Now what is Aizen going to do to get Ichi, because you know he wants him.
Taneya chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
This story looks quite interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how Aizen's understanding of Ichigo progresses, and I'm eager to see how Ichigo got mixed up with Grimmjow. You seem to have a good idea, but you might want to check on your syntax and the like. You have a few confusing sentences and misplaced periods.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Persistence chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
so this is how Grim and Ichi's relationship started, wonder how it spiraled down to the point Ichi killed him and met the wonderful handsome man he is currently talking to! can't wait for more!
Eldar-Melda chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Nice. I love the little talk between Ichigo and Aizen. It's really nice to see Aizen in a psychologist role. He's acting like himself in the manga. The encounter between Ichigo and Grimmjow is cute!
WhiteW12-0 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Mhmm...-_- so, I am interested in where this is going to go...hope the next chapter will be a bit longer, hope ya also don't keep us waitin too long...cannot wait ta find out more...have fun ;3
Persistence chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
yayyyy another new one! and this is new, Ichi as a psych patient and Aizen as a doctor. wonder what happened between him and Grim that led him there (well besides the killing part XD) great start and can't wait for more!