Reviews for Love: Discovered
bridmatt chapter 20 . 3/21
I saw in your profile that you plan on eventually rewriting this. It will be cool to see what you end up doing with it. I think this story could change in a lot of interesting ways given current canon and how much of it you want to incorporate. Like if you set the fic after the current ninja war arc, the deaths of Kakashi and Ino would have a different, even sadder impact. (Their deaths would be like Kakashi joining Oito and Rin - assuming Obito dies, and Ino joining Asuma and her father.)

Personally, I liked the last arc because I thought it brought both pairings to a good close. Sakura and Shikamaru both needed to get over their heartbreak, and Sasuke and Naruto need to figure themselves out. It made sense to me that, with all the trouble Sasuke went through to get Naruto to realize his feelings, it wouldn't be smooth sailing even after they got together. Naruto needed some time for his feelings to catch up to Sasuke's. Admitting he was attracted to Sasuke and wanted to give him a chance isn't the same as saying he loves him. I hadn't considered Shikamaru x Sakura before this fic (I almost always see Sakura paired with one of her teammates or Lee), but now I feel more open to it. They were like the "brains" pairing of the fic while Naruto and Sasuke were the "brawn."

Good luck with the fic. :)
jinto22 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
This is a good story so far so keep up the good work.
Well till next time Later :) Jinto22
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Dual pregnancies, I love it! (No reason either one has to go through the shame of pregnancy alone. They can each be shamed!) The last nine months must have been hell with them both having aches and pains. ;)

Great fic! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
Naruto asking Kiba if he wanted to join them was SUCH a perfect comeback! Canon Naruto would totally do something like that (instead of weeping and blushing like a stereotypical, pathetic uke. You know, the kind of character he's totally NOT, except in fanf. :P )
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
ShikaSaku seems like such a natural couple: genius x genius. It's really too bad that most fanf writers (and especially Kishimoto himself!) forget about the fact that she's actually super smart! Ah Sakura, such a character of wasted potential. I like that she's smart and a capable ninja in this fic. And that she's all of those things without being a MarySue. She's not perfect and still does some stupid stuff, but she's trying. This is the character she could have been if Kishimoto had given a crap. :/
TheBaneOfOlympus91 chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Kakashi dead? I didn't think the knife would kill him
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Gotta be honest, Naruke and Sasuto are the worst fucking names for Naruto and Sasuke's children I have ever seen in any fanfic, ever.

What were you thinking.
ladysakura31 chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Loved that they both got pregnant at the same time XD I've never seen that on this site before :) great job loved it from beginning to end
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Mm... Mpreg-ing... Got to love it. And I did.
yume76 chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
It was a really nice story. I liked the build up and the clueless, reluctant Naruto (that's my favorite type). The ending was rather unexpectedly funny. However, there were two glitches in the story. The first was the time inconsistency; the time mentioned in some of the chapters and the events were a bit confusing to me. The second was the cliched naming of the children; it would have sounded much better had you used 'Saito' and 'Naoki' as the names for the children (these are only suggestions), instead of 'Sasuto' and 'Naruke', these latter names don't even make sense. Sorry if the criticism was a bit too harsh, but I hope it is constructive to you. You've got good potential, so keep up the good work.
PshhAnonymous chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Wowies ur writing really does change lol but I love it just the same! Great job with the kids names at the end it adorable! Do u mind if I name my kids that?
Kreyana chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
As you said you're going to be re-writing this, I thought I'd make sure you took a look at something rather important:

Near the end of this story, you stumble over MAJOR inconsistencies that are almost as if you forgot that you'd already solved the issues before they appeared.

1- Sasuke reports to Tsunade, when you have Jiraiya as the Hogake.

2- Naruto tells Sasuke that he's in love with him in Chapter 15.

Three is a rather small inconsistency that revolves around the mention of a condom, when I'm pretty damn sure I don't recall any use of such an item in their first time lol

Four is also a smaller inconsistency having to do with PDA - Sakura interrupts their date, and Naruto says so. There are others around, so you can presume that he's not trying to hide it, but *shrug*

The main inconsistency was the whole "He hasn't said he loves me" thing.

Either than that, I enjoyed the story a lot (until it started stumbling, then I just kinda ignored those fubs) and look forward a great deal to an eventual re-write.

I'm also looking forward to your Slytherin!Harry rewrite, and I myself have a couple (literally - TWO! D: oh boy) of my own HP rewrites. I know, I must be insane there.

Well, I wish you luck in your RL occurrences, and luck in recapturing your muses! I know I myself need to do the same.
cynder81 chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
Great story, very well written. I like how you took your time with naruto discovering his feelings about sasuke, it was worthwhile when he finally told him. The ending was great the two of them getting pregnant was awesome, I bet their kids will make life in their village interesting.
soprano-in-waiting chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
I'm not finished reading this yet, but I had to point out. There's a bit in this chapter (ch. 17) where it looks like the team is reporting to Tsunade, instead of Jiraiya. I was just wondering if I read that wrong, or if that was just a mistype?
Kairoku chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
I actually forgot to review...

Sorry!

I really like this story and the way you ended it was just really amusing!

Keep up the good work!