Reviews for On My Way
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I love this story. I only recently discovered Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2, and I absolutely adore the idea of Alenko and female Shepard.

And this story ties it up neatly for me. Great job :)
Kassandra Black chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Oh come on! You can't just tease us with this bonus content! ;)

I love how the simple task of keeping a picture on your desk can mean so much more. Goes to show how much Kaidan really means to Andie. Nicely done! :)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Bonus content! Bonus content is always cool. XD

Thane was an interesting choice to deliver the message.
Lywnna chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
The entire story was fantastic, you have a great writing style. I Really enjoyed it!
Kassandra Black chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Wow, that was powerful. I love how Andie expresses her feelings here. It can certainly be lonely and scary at the top. I'm glad Kaidan took it upon himself to look for her.

And the marriage proposal...*swoon*! Very nice story! Thank you!
Siha Shap chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Oh wow. that has to be the best story about Shepherd and kaiden I have read so far and I've read nearly all of them! Have to be honest, more of a Garrus girl myself, mainly because I want to kick Kaiden's butt after Horizon, but you explain it so well. Also, was just thinking last night that ME3 will have the 4 species you mentioned as allies, ...great minds think alike?
Raven Studios chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Aw! This was such a sweet piece, and I'm glad these two got a hopeful/happy ending! Thanks for sharing this!
Shenzi123 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
I feel guilty that I haven't left you a review for this story before now, I've had you on author alert waiting for you to write a Shenko story since Beyond Horizon.

A lovely happily ever after for Shepard and Kaidan, we can only hope ME gives us something equally as satisfying. :)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
here be squee: KAAAIDAN!

*ahem* Nothing to see here. Move along.

XD

was that the most ridiculous review ever? I'm in a weird mood this evening. sorry!

anyway, looking forward to the next update. I found it humorous that he's eating a salarian? dish on a human colony. I pictured a sterotypical (read: Hollywood-style) Chinese buffet restaurant but with fast-talking salarian waiters. I have no idea why.
AJ Rayne chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Loving this...write faster! (Please)
Kassandra Black chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Agh, cliffhanger! :) I can't wait to see Shepard's reaction when she finds out Kaidan is there. Hopefully, good? ;)

I also loved the Harry Potter reference! Good job!
Kassandra Black chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
That was great. I loved Shepard's line about mundane family matters. How sad that she was fighting so hard for something she doesn't have herself. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kassandra Black chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Wow, that was intense. I felt so bad for Kaidan when Garrus came on the line with Shepard's message. Awesome start! On to the next chapter! :)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
... so. short. must. hold. on.

X3

I love how Andie all but pushes Garrus into going back and visiting his sister and mother.

Looking forward to the next update.
Star582 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Read the first three chapters and really enjoyed them. I like this twist - getting Shepard off the ship and out of the military, at least for awhile. Very intriguing... I'm looking forward to reading more!