Reviews for And This Old World is a New World is a Bold World
Amy chapter 1 . 9/9
I love them too ;)
Should it have been D or F, I wonder?
claire chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really like you peaced that together nicly
musician95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Really nice story :)

I love Ryan and Kelsi, and I've always wondered how it might go on with them in Juilliard.

So, good to read something like that. You've got a nice writing style, which makes the whole story really authentic.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy with the world ;)
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I didn't get this paragraph.

Screw it," she says as she quickly shuts her computer screen and sets it on the bed next to her. He looks up at her then; he really was making an effort at his reading, she realizes. She thinks that's sweet. But then he sets down his book and his pencil and suddenly it's like she's possessed by some seductive starlet from "Chicago" and she's crawling over to him, one leg on either side of his, and touching his hair and his lips lower to hers and she can't think anymore. Not that she really could before. How did this start again? Something beginning with the letter "D"?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awwwwwwwww that is so romantic, romance are so sweet , keep up the good work
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was really cute I loved it, especially the lines about Kelsi not wanting to change the cord.
AnimecrazyAlly27 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
fallinrain chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww, I just happened to come across this and I really, really liked it. Great job!
krfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
wow! thanks for breaking the ryelsi drought. i love how you captured their thoughts and emotions