Reviews for NIGHTMARES
Raspberry Snow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I didn't think I would like a Phineas and Ferb fanfic but the description got me interested. This is great!
SdaTheArtist chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Soooo... let me sum this up: In the first dream, Phineas encountered the Grim Reaper. In the second dream, Ferb shoved his own brother to his death. In the third dream, Isabella almost seduced Phineas into "that" activity. In the fourth dream, basically a demon from Darksiders gruesomely killed all of his friends, family, Isabella, and eventually Phineas.

Seems legit for an actual episode, XD (not really, but that would be awesome, and you're still done posting PF fanfics, aren't you?).
Lisanna Strauss chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i liked it! it made me cry in the last nightmare part... but other than that great!
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh... my... gosh. that was scarily EPIC! You got some skillz when it comes to writing. Every little detail was perfect! Although I totally disaprove of the hotel room one, the story was completely fantastic!
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The third one seemed more like a good dream to me.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
nice
return null chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
One thing that I think about the demon scene is; "if this is only a dream, I really wish that I am next to him (Phineas) while he's dreaming with a video camera recorder. It'll be a lot of emotion that he'll express out in his sleep, and I want to record every moment and upload it to YouTube. Plus, a nightmare that bad should equal a few screams and yells and sobs in the middle of the night, while he's sleeping..."

Nice story. So Phineas is having a nightmare, in a nightmare, in a nightmare, in a nightmare which he might enjoy when he understands adulthood, in a nightmare that will cause him to have suicide if it's true. Is there any possibilities that the last part is also a dream, or a nightmare, as well? (Probably it'll be a dream...)
vcawarrior15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really don't have much to say except "woah"
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Chao- Wow, that sure was an interesting story. Nicely written. Such fear Phineas underwent! Poor guy. Like the little comment at the end.
Pffan chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow! That story is AMAZING!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
i absolutely loved it!you did an amazing job!cant wait to read more of your stuff!
ViolentNerd101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was an excellent short story, I don't know if you checked but i'm writing a story called "Nightmares" too, but i haven't updated it in awhile, so i'm gonna feel kind of cheasy writing it now that you sort of beat me to the punch. I'm not going to steal anything from you but you might see some key concepts partially the same. Just a heads up. Good story, bro. Wow, long review...

ViolentNerd101