Reviews for Seductive Lies
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Awesome commonershipping best one ever
The commoner chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Awww...this is so cute! Plz make more!
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Kkkyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa! So cuuuuute!
Moonlightkitty000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awww such a great story xD it was sad-ish at first but in the end everything was so sweet~

(also about who 'caught' pearls eyes? Is it clair?the dragon tamer? LOLS! it just came to mind that's all )
Spiny97 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*Eye twitches*

Hmmm...not sure what to say about this one. I think perhaps you could have gone deeper into Platina falling for Dia, perhaps a paragraph about how she ended up as a secretary? Anyways, it worked okay, It started off fantastic, just try to keep it that way next time.

Being the sarcastic, insensitive bastard I am, the only other thing I can say, is that it was just really...really mushy from 'Dia kept his word and allowed Platina to join the tour'. Other than that, keep up the good work but look deeper into your blocks.

Spiny97
80jj chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
It...Was...AWESOME!

I loved it! You rock at these fics! If you're willing to take another request, I got one! Can you please write a fic about Dia and Platina's lives as young adults, marriage, and kids.
kta.iso chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
My my!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Of course you deserve the waiting ;) (oh, I hope the grammar is with me n_nU sorry if I talk like a troll xD)

A happy ending finally! (in all the others fics, Dia die and I keep crying T_T)

The narration is beautiful, and the jokes are cool (I laughed so much :D). I like the story very much and the way it's written.

Thank you VERY much again, I really appreciate your effords for this story that I ask you. Believe me, it's a GREAT story.

Maybe if you learn spanish someday, you can read some of my future fics of pokémon n_n

You're a pretty good author, I will keep reading you!

Greetings!

Thank you again!
humilityhehe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
really liked the story.. hehehe... but a little curious... but do you think you could make this into a series.. and deepen the romance? just asking.. :) anyway tnx for the great read...
Braos chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Made me hate her at the beginning!

But it ended happily!

I'm all up for a Christmas fic :)