Reviews for When the Waters Clear
jonagold chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautifully written kind of poetic :)
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Okay. You and your cute Alice/Claire stories make me totally fangirl.

Well done. :D
A Step Too Far chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is amazing and you are a completely awesome writer. You simply must write more Claire/Alice fanfics, they're amazing!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Awesome job ! XP
ferndog chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautiful and Dark. I hope you plan on expanding this story. There so much potential. Thanks for writing! Love all of your previous work.
Mutty chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So sweet !

Made me envy these ..

Thank you.
Luvnot chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Nicely done. Good sense of emotion without going sappy. Clearly written characters. Nice, even pace. The nod to Noah's arc was a great idea too. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
PM17V chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well done! It's nice to see there're nice one-shots of this cute couple! Are you thinking about writing another one? I don't know, maybe a sequel of this one? That'd be great!
it's been fun chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is one of the best Claire/Alice stories I've read! 3
andrella07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
That was very sweet, I loved it! I liked how you wrote about feeling secure, and how being secure made Claire and Alice nervous. Great job!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
not bad

LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is simply perfection. I was thinking something along these lines the whole way through the film. You rock.
janedadevil chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent story!
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Love it! You did a good job with them both.

LadyJ07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Thank u! For writing a good one shoot of resident evil...This is my favorite couple and there is not much to read about them in F.F.