Reviews for Eventually
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 1/27
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful!
adrenalynn1986 chapter 1 . 1/24
It's a one shot which could transform into a lovely story of I don't know maybe 8-10chapters...If you ask me...but...who does?...anyway nice little thing though.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Was just reading this. It was a great fic. Have you started season 4 yet (or 3). Your comment "it is what it says on her drivers license" was right on ;)

Great work :D
guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, cute and sweet and hilarious and sad. And hot. Lol, thanks for sharing, i really love Bo and Lauren together. :)
Queenphoenix08 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was hot! I loved it.
Athena64 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Very nice... poor Bo... overwhelmed by her powers... thank you!
anhann5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Cute !
D.K -94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
hahahaha I'll say I'm in love with Kenzie! okay, maybe for her, and Bo and Lauren too! Oh man, I loved this fic. I think so cute like Lauren can not contain the words, and how Bo is so innocent and seductive at the same time! That was great! Tava hoping for a sequel :)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awesome job ! XD
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is a very nice story!
mistyfiedbycopeland chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Well rounded critique huh? All I have to say is amazing. cute. Kenzi, as always, too funny to believe. Lauren is just so damn AWESOME and sexy as hell. What can ya say about Bo? She really is way deeper than just some sex object as succubus are used for. The girl has a heart and it has Lauren's name all over it. I love this couple though they arent a couple on the show. But thats why we have fan fiction and you great writers. So that ya know you on my favorite authors list. Your story is on my favorite list. I made sure to subcribe so when you have something else up I will be told.
carol chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
love your writting, had read befor on your LJ but keep always bumping into your fics again, and cant help but read it over and over... you should write some more :)
Serpa.Sas chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
The unexpected hotness of two attractive woman making out in front of the lettice. Lol. Love it.
DV8ByDesign chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
WOW! Thanks! I feel like I should want a cigarette or something & I have never smoked in my life! But it definitely got really, really HOT in here all of a sudden! I think you should expound more on the shopping trip or take it further! Or maybe they should take it further! LOL Love the short meeting-There is so much sparkage with those two women it should be down right illegal! I mean Dr Lauren so needs to be in every single episode & Dyson can go howl at the moon for all I care! LOL I hate that we have to wait for "The Talk" until Season 2 and who knows if we will even see it then! We so deserve to see it & then make up whatever happens! I have enjoyed your short story! Have you written anything else about #TeamLauren or Doccubus? Off to go find out! You definitely have the characters down! WOW! Sorry not that descriptive still reelilng from reading it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Wendy ;-) DV8ByDesign on Twitter ;-)
Darkwill0w chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great as always

I see you as i have found the great show Lost Girl, i just saw episode 8 and though "Hey maybe some kind soul have written a fic to ease my cravings until next week".

Keep writing your fics, your awesome !