Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 1/27
niceeey one !
Oystercatcher1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Now I hope I am going to find a follow-up story of the very interesting night!
guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awesome fic, i just love Doccubus. :D
Ellen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was very fun to read. Flowed easily. Too short!
sophie.harley.96 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I think u should do a lllllooooonnnngggggg sequel to this. :) Was good but toooooo short
Athena64 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Very cute! Thank you! It would be nice to have a sequel! A kind of Seduction by Succubus 101!
D.K -94 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
hahahahahaha deary Lauren, seduced by a delicious Bo eh? Ohh she is in danger realmete! hahahaha :) Man, I love them both! ) I'll have to figure out what went down after now, ohh evil! :PP
BeaJay618 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Perfect interlude to what I'm sure will be a most wonderful dinner and an even better desert! Great story, not over done but with just the right amount of tease! thanks
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
yet another good story! :D
mistyfiedbycopeland chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is one of my fav fav favorites. A little conversation. Some flirting. Some sexually attraction and a shit load of sexually tension. You have written the characters dead on. Oh man I love how your able to write Lauren. I could swear I was actually watching the show itself.

Question. Do ya plan on writing more cuz I will read every single one of them. You ROCK!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I absolutely loved this story. This is my new fave pairing and there arn't many stories around involving them yet but out of all the ones I have read this is my favourite.

I can see the story playing out in my head. The characterisation was perfect.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I liked it.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed this fic.

-Kate
caradens chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
excellent AWESOME thanks
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
ohhhhh.. i just found this show.. watch the first 2 episodes.. and i gotta tell ya.. you pick up the tension between them so very well.. this show have a promise of lots of subtext.. and i truly hope you continue to feed me with more stories..

going to read the next one..