Reviews for The Planted Past
Great story. It has an amazing, well-paced plot with very IC characters. Many twists and suspense abound to keep us on our toes. The villains are great and all the time-looping is brilliant — stealing your own Tardis, meeting a younger Jack, and especially the explanation on how Jack retconned himself...it fits into the gaps of canon so perfectly that I only hope the writers themselves can come up with anything as good as this. One of the best adventure stories I've ever read in this fandom. If only this could be an episode — it sure is just as if not more exciting and clever. Thank you ever so much for writing this.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 2 . 2/21
He died by falling down the stairs?! Oh gosh...

And I dont get it. How do you pay in time? Does it mean that they are transferring their life force to the Alorians? The humans will live for that much shorter and Alorians live that much longer.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 15 . 2/9
Wow. The whole time, and it wasn't even the Agency that reconned him. Worked out rather neatly, didn't it? I think this is my new canon !
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 14 . 2/9
Oh, that's good. Loved the scene that had to be written. lolol I'll be laughing for weeks!
luckbringer chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh, and I forgot to mention this in my earlier update: I admire you greatly for how you dared to take on Jack's past, and then do it beautifully! Yep, this is canon now. Keep writing!
luckbringer chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh my god this is beautiful! By far my favorite adventure with these three. Thought I was gonna kill you a time or two, though! Your death/critical moments are amazing! Miss more possessive-/loving-/kissing- Doctor, though. Please keep writing!
Cavy chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
How do you come up with all this?! It really did feel like something that would happen on the show. I especially loved finding out why Jack had lost 2 years. That was brilliant!
AnonymousPerson chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
GASP! The TARDIS is gone! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
dawnknits chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
This was so much fun to read. Thank you for putting so much time into the project.

Your descriptions of The Doctor's movements created detailed visuals, and your depiction of Jack was spot-on. I smiled almost every time he talked.
Verity359 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
God, this is great. XD Tricky plot, just the right balance of humor and whimsy with action, danger, and emotion... you have totally got me guessing every chapter!
Maligaya chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
I don't often say this - but you have secured yourself as one of my few all-time favorite fanfiction authors! Incredibly well done! Wonderful story - perfect character! Please - PLEASE keep writing!

You don't happen to be a BBC Sherlock fan, do you? Because...mmmmmmmmmmm...crossover!
Zetta chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Very fun romp. :) Love the chapter title "always rescue hot guys". So perfect for Rose and Jack. :D Love the mystery of Jack's missing two years, and how you solved it. Great job with this. :)
Modige chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Why does the Doctor only have three lives?
Spannerspoon chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic! And if it wasn't for the fact I already read story 3... Brilliantly written and I loved Jacks backstory :D
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 14 . 7/4/2013