Reviews for The Planted Past
areyoumydalek chapter 15 . 2/18
I loved how everything wrapped up together in the end. I also loved how you answered the mystery of Jack so thoroughly. I wish this was canon, it was so good!
areyoumydalek chapter 6 . 2/18
Amazing job! I love the way the two Jacks interact with each other. This story keeps on getting better and better!
areyoumydalek chapter 1 . 2/18
I really love this story so far. It is very interesting, and I love the way you portray Rose, Jack, and the Doctor! Can't wait to read more!
Heather Snow chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
I love how Jack retconned himself and the circular paradox. Nice theory.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
laughing my head off. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
OMT! (Oh my tardis) SERBIAN IS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
Great story. It has an amazing, well-paced plot with very IC characters. Many twists and suspense abound to keep us on our toes. The villains are great and all the time-looping is brilliant — stealing your own Tardis, meeting a younger Jack, and especially the explanation on how Jack retconned himself...it fits into the gaps of canon so perfectly that I only hope the writers themselves can come up with anything as good as this. One of the best adventure stories I've ever read in this fandom. If only this could be an episode — it sure is just as if not more exciting and clever. Thank you ever so much for writing this.
Steefwaterbutter chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
He died by falling down the stairs?! Oh gosh...

And I dont get it. How do you pay in time? Does it mean that they are transferring their life force to the Alorians? The humans will live for that much shorter and Alorians live that much longer.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Wow. The whole time, and it wasn't even the Agency that reconned him. Worked out rather neatly, didn't it? I think this is my new canon !
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Oh, that's good. Loved the scene that had to be written. lolol I'll be laughing for weeks!
luckbringer chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh, and I forgot to mention this in my earlier update: I admire you greatly for how you dared to take on Jack's past, and then do it beautifully! Yep, this is canon now. Keep writing!
luckbringer chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Oh my god this is beautiful! By far my favorite adventure with these three. Thought I was gonna kill you a time or two, though! Your death/critical moments are amazing! Miss more possessive-/loving-/kissing- Doctor, though. Please keep writing!
Cavy chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
How do you come up with all this?! It really did feel like something that would happen on the show. I especially loved finding out why Jack had lost 2 years. That was brilliant!
AnonymousPerson chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
GASP! The TARDIS is gone! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
dawnknits chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
This was so much fun to read. Thank you for putting so much time into the project.

Your descriptions of The Doctor's movements created detailed visuals, and your depiction of Jack was spot-on. I smiled almost every time he talked.