Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
Lilly Potter ml chapter 1 . 9/30
What happened with the boyfriend?
Ananda Lopes chapter 1 . 7/1
I am speechless! This is the most perfect naruhima story I've ever read! thanks!
wind-0-chaser chapter 1 . 5/24
oh wow this was so beautiful. just wow. easily one of my favourite naruhina ff
Fluff-maniac chapter 1 . 4/26
Amazing. Fantastic. Beautiful. Heartwarming.
bbtbabie chapter 1 . 3/6
this was so good, i was crying (in a good way!) while reading it and i didn't even realise it.
triforce jutsu chapter 1 . 2/22
Very sweet and romantic. Love it.
van apel chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
...wait... where and how about hinatas boyfriend?
Bluewarrior3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
i love this story it was so cute and heartwarming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
daaawww... so beautifully written. really great skill in making such a sticky notes into a fluffy story. great job!
Cmoore90 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
I love this! Read I and re read it again
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
non ramen food!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
You made me cry. No joke; irl-tears. Thank goodness you didn't forget the sweet after the sad. I loved his bold, public-but-worth-it confession via individual notes; mirrors her canon-confession where she risked life and limb, and he now risks heart and mind.
Characterization was spot-on. The infrequent dialogue did not present a problem at all when paired with perfectly placed show-don't-tell details. Where words were spoken, not a single line was a waste of precious space. Growth was nicely paced and true to the characters' personality, experiences, and current circumstances. And did I mention you made me cry? 'Cause yeah. You totally did.
Only thing missing was an explanation for what I'm assuming is Hinata's sudden singleness, since I don't see her as inclined to cheat, and it would've been nice to even get a quick throw-away line that Naruto wouldn't even really notice but we readers would. Maybe referencing her polite chance-giving to and following firm rejection of the suitor seeking even a non-heiress Hyuuga's hand? Because I can't see Hinata long-term hiding a relationship from Naruto (and she knows him well enough that not telling him directly basically hiding it) or getting invested even short-term with another when Naruto has her heart still. That's why my head-canon for your fic (lol!) is that she felt a social obligation to humor his courting for a "polite" amount of time before declining a serious relationship, even being pressed into staying over (platonically) from a late-running date - but Naruto went out of town before she saw really him again after missing her morning note-making and got all awkward-avoidy about it. See how much you've making me care?! *I'm creating head-canon for your fic! i'm fully investef!* So, 9.9 out of 10 : two thumbs way up! : D
janegreyyy chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD IT MAKES ME FEEL SO EMOTIONAL SOSMSKAMA I'M A CRYING MESS NOW
DarkestLightOfHope chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Wonderfully done! But what about hinata's boyfriend? I mean she doesn't look like the type to cheat