Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
JadaImani2000 chapter 1 . 8/26
I love this! It was well written and well thought out. I love how he needs her and his feelings towards her. This is truly one of the best stories I've read so far...
I love you, I cried at the end. It is so beautifully written. I wish it was longer.
amazing! you break my heart with the angst but fixed it with the ending :)
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 1 . 7/20
Yeah a wonderful story.

But I think Hinata should have rejected him.

Despite being a Naruhina fan myself I think Naruto should be rejected.

It only takes Naruto's side.

You didn't write how Hinata felt watching him do one nights with girls and dating them.

Sorry but if you love someone from childhood and had confessed and then to watch him disregard your feelings and being intimate with other girls can lead to resentment and than hate.
Grace chapter 1 . 5/24
Awesome...this fanfic was jst soo adorable...i jst absolutely LOVED it...wow awesome job on the story
secretlistener chapter 1 . 5/17
Perfect. Just perfect. Thank you for the wonderful story :)
AnimeLover72636 chapter 1 . 5/10
I have a small question. What happened to her boyfriend? Other than that I LOVE this story!
No matter how many years it has been since I found this story or no matter how many times I read it, I always come back searching and reading it once again. And it always makes my heart hurt knowing how much hinata has suffered for naruto(he being so dense and really infuriating in this case) and even thought still hurting she waits for him. That's sth only hinata is capable of and I really really hope naruto makes up to all that and returns 10 folds the love hinata has for him. I think I would love to read the same story from hinata's POV. She has always been my fav from day 1
LOPE chapter 1 . 2/17
You have some of my favoritw Hinata stories. This one was great!
NarHina chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved I know it was one shot but I wish you epilogue or something since I really want to know about Hinata boyfriend or at least did it from Hinata point of view I don't like how she lied and try to forget Naruto did she think she could keep like that as some pet because she would of broken him when she had to leave to be with her boyfriend.

Loved it really hope you will Hinata point of view at some point
asiastana chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
this was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Grim Peasant chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
nice one! :D
bearythebear chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
You tore my heart out, ripped it into tiny pieces, and just when i thought i was going to die, you put the pieces back together again. Hoky shit how could you do that in a one shot! I swear i almost died and cried, oh my gosh. This was really good!
arsiefa chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh My God, i really like it... it so beautiful, but how about Hinata's boyfriend?
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
That's was too cute! Loved it !