Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
Zed23 chapter 1 . 4/30
extraordinary. thank you for writing thisつ)つヽ(・ˇˇ・ゞ)
bloodberrylicious chapter 1 . 1/15
Awww! So cute and romantic.
Mirajx chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
Author I love you. Thank you for writing this masterpiece, 10 years later 3
PrincessAndromeda56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
I came back to this after years and was... I dont even know what to say omg. I just... Idk. somehow you made me feel everything again just like the first time. thank you
Yad chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Love this ・ᴗ・
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
I almost cried when she got a bf. You have mad skills. Thanks for writing this.
Canomi chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
I love this! But what happened to the boyfriend? Why did she have one in the first place?
hinataisblue42 chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
i'm late but happy 10 years to this wonderful fic! my most fav NH fanfic ever!

i absolutely adore this story with all my heart and i always find myself rereading it in time of need and comfort. i don't know where you are now, dear author, but thank you for such an incredible story that's been a constant these past 10 years!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Oh wow, that was adorable! I was worried there that Naruto would be left heartbroken. Glad that we got a happy ending for NaruHina!

I'm just wondering what happened to the other guy who was with Hinata... was he really her boyfriend as what Ino said, or was he just a suitor who got eventually turned down by Hinata?

This was a great read and I enjoyed it! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Oh my goodness I’m on the brink of tears I could feel his pain and the ending made me so happy! Love it
Lilly Potter ml chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
What happened with the boyfriend?
Ananda Lopes chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
I am speechless! This is the most perfect naruhima story I've ever read! thanks!
wind-0-chaser chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
oh wow this was so beautiful. just wow. easily one of my favourite naruhina ff
Fluff-maniac chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Amazing. Fantastic. Beautiful. Heartwarming.
bbtbabie chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
this was so good, i was crying (in a good way!) while reading it and i didn't even realise it.