Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
Guest chapter 1 . 13h ago
I love your writing style. Ilove this story. It greatly captures my emotions and at the end, I could just simply sigh in contentment and happiness. Hinata embodies his needs, and later on, wants.
AnastasiaOfLight chapter 1 . 3/30
This is officially my favorite NaruHina story! I'm so glad I found it. You did an amazing job. Your writing skills are fantastic and as my English professor would say, you're quite the wordsmith. Lol I thought the story overall was so sweet.
Fantasylover44 chapter 1 . 1/12
This story is the reason I made an account,I am a die hard romantic and I love naruhina.. this story actually made me cry... since I been in the same situation before.. thank you for such a beautiful fabric :)
ggottburg chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I cried. Was a beautiful story. Sequel!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Wow! This is so amazing! It makes sense because Naruto has never felt like he was being taken care of properly and Naruto doesn't know how to love someone. Hinata's patient and gentle hand is perfect at showing Naruto the love that he craved. I love how this was true to Naruto and Hinata's characters. Your writing style and analysis is exceptional at bringing out the frustration, comfort, fear, desperation and love that Naruto felt. This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much for posting this!
thestorymaker2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow simply wow makes sense he didn't have anyone to teach him when he was younger
deadpaw95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
WHAT HAPPEND TO THE BOYFRIEND?
Cerulean Knight chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Great story. Happy ending made me smile.
Though I'll be honest, when Ino said Hinata had a boyfriend I thought Naruto should've assassinated him. I mean they're ninjas, that's something I expected from them. But I liked this story, I'm gonna favorite it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh my God you broke my heart into millions of tiny little pieces and put it back together with awesome NaruHina love! You are awesomesauce personified! Thank you so much for this fic, its rare to see Naruto realise he loves her when she's about to have moved on so this is really beautiful!
Albertoersa chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Awww men! I command you for your ability to bring out emotions, fewwriters can do that

You did left me with curiosity about what happened to hinata's boybriend
NaruNarurin chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow! Great fic! I was touched when Naruto stick his notes.

What about Hinata's boyfriend then?
Vermillion Focus chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Favourite! The play of words,the cut and change makes a movement, a rush in the story. :) How powerful can sticky notes be? :P
reading chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
not a big fan of this Pairing , but this was cute , love your writing style :)
Naruhina-Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I cried...(i know cheesy) :') but that was beautiful i loved it!
Gabriel Burket chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really like this one how ever if you make another one like it you should make hinata a little more shy but it's definitely one of my favorites awesome job and keep up the good work