Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
satomika chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice!

I love it!
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 1 . 3/17
OMG! That was simply beautiful! I love it how naruto figured out how important Hintat is to him and in his life NARUHINA FOR LIFE!
Wow :)
TheawesomeSaze chapter 1 . 1/23
Brilliant!
Best NaruHina one-shot I've read so far .
Amazing I tell you.
So incredibly good! I could feel my stomach knotting from the sheer anxiousness you were able to make Naruto express through your writing. My heart was pounding. Such wonderful writing, very descriptive. Nice choice with making the story through Naruto's point of view.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is just perfection.
You are very talented, I loved the narrative especially the part with Into ( He blinked, she blinked, he blinked again) so funny... Like I said PERFECT. This is in my top three Naruhina fabrics. Buen trabajo!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wah! A perfect NaruHina story. I adore it! :) thank you for letting us read this wonderful story.
micility chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
i dont know i can crying when i read this . thankyou very much. you are so talented
minami016 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You made me cry like a baby.
This was absolutly beautiful
Silversheenlover chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This...is gold.
I just started reading your stories and can't tell you how amazing they are. Your creativity is beyond excellence and your stories having the perfect balance of plot, fluff, pain, anger, drama, humor and emotion.
I wish to read more. This is too good.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
angsty and fluffy at the same time :) wonderful!
Tsukiome chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So cute I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That was just mind blowing!
The story is so beautiful; made me cry and grin stupidly at the same time... You made them so perfect together!
And renewed respect for sticky notes :)
Genius 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO DEAD I LOVE THE WAY YOU CONSTRUCTED THEIR CHARACTERS AND THE STICKY NOTES KILLED ME OMG I CAN'T BREATHE THANK YOU
meganedanshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Asdfghjklllllll this was excrutiatingly painful and beautiful at the same time. It's perfect! Asdfghjkl