Reviews for Heart Shaped Sticky Notes
arsiefa chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh My God, i really like it... it so beautiful, but how about Hinata's boyfriend?
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 6/7
That's was too cute! Loved it !
EdwinMoq chapter 1 . 6/7
This is the best one-shot I have ever read. Good job.
malea.anne chapter 1 . 6/4
it!

what happened to her "boyfriend" though?
jhamerter chapter 1 . 5/30
Nice
Sugar Wild chapter 1 . 5/26
Beautifully amazing!
The way expressed Naruto's emotion, especially at the end, was truely heartfelt and so REAL My heart was grieving so bad but it wonderful nonetheless.
The only thing I think would've been better if the beginning where you went explained the situation at the narrative point was shorter. It hard to follow, especially when you repeated some words, I had the feeling I was repeating the previous paragraph.
NONETHELESS, I was amazing!
satomika chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice!

I love it!
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 1 . 3/17
OMG! That was simply beautiful! I love it how naruto figured out how important Hintat is to him and in his life NARUHINA FOR LIFE!
Wow :)
TheawesomeSaze chapter 1 . 1/23
Brilliant!
Best NaruHina one-shot I've read so far .
Amazing I tell you.
So incredibly good! I could feel my stomach knotting from the sheer anxiousness you were able to make Naruto express through your writing. My heart was pounding. Such wonderful writing, very descriptive. Nice choice with making the story through Naruto's point of view.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is just perfection.
You are very talented, I loved the narrative especially the part with Into ( He blinked, she blinked, he blinked again) so funny... Like I said PERFECT. This is in my top three Naruhina fabrics. Buen trabajo!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wah! A perfect NaruHina story. I adore it! :) thank you for letting us read this wonderful story.
micility chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
i dont know i can crying when i read this . thankyou very much. you are so talented
minami016 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You made me cry like a baby.
This was absolutly beautiful