Reviews for Stopping Time: The Doctor
Alittlemorecreative chapter 1 . 8/24
When I read The Last Stop, I was moved to tears within the first few paragraphs. Honestly though, I wasn't sure about it. I found it hard to Imagine this physical, timey wimey affair/non-affair, but I fell in love with your writing, so I clicked on this tooand I'm so, so glad I did. They're both beautiful but this one; The Doctor, Tentoo... it broke me.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh my God yes! This was amazing! Wonderful! Brilliant! Perfect! Reading from the Doctor's POV I got to see more of this story and understand what he was going through. Great...seriously loved it!
lil love fan chapter 1 . 1/26
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but i just read it and i have to tell you, it was really beautiful. I am fairly new to Doctor Who and Davids is defiantly my favorite (I'm all caught up now :) i like Peter Capaldi) I just want you to know that you should be really proud of this it is beautiful, and sexy, and just amazing! I hope you are still watching 5 years later. Good luck, and don't stop writing you are absolutely brilliant at it!
courtinelly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I lost it when it ended like Tentoo was telling Rose the story. Tears. So many tears. Loved it.
ItsKid chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! Its not fair! WHYYYY?
Okay..ehem. Im being all emotional again... Love it!
Kirida chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
WOW! That was so HOT!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Omg this is beautiful. Thank you for writing this. It's just as lovely as the first part and just as tragic.
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
GAH! I read this one and the one previous...I loved them. My heart is bursting with joy. I love your style. You are becoming a favorite. :D
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*gasp* You wrote a companion for the Doctor (pun very much intended). Thank you thank you thank you! This was just as good as the first one, from Rose's point of view. I love how you switch back and forth from first to third person. And the songs in both stories are perfect. I cried great, embarrassing buckets when the "real" Doctor couldn't be with Rose, but I understood why not, and I have learned to live with it. And you managed to solve my personal dilemma, because while I personally think Rose and the Doctor didn't consummate their relationship or admit their feelings until after they were separated, I can't help but imagine them shagging like bunnies every single episode. I simply cannot express to you just how much I adore these stories, or my gratitude that you shared them on this site. You are amazingly talented!

(And thanks, by the way, for the mention of Martha. I tried to like her - I really did - but I couldn't. But I did feel bad for her. And Donna - everyone needs a Donna for a friend.)
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for doing a version of the story from the Doctor's point of view. I think you captured his personality quite beautifully and I enjoy reading the way you write him and Rose. I will definitely be reading your stories more than once for a long time to come!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. So very sad, but beautiful. And hot. Definitely hot.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow. . . Well written an bittersweet
LVB chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh this...this, brilliant, awesome story! I found myself falling more and more into it as I read it. I loved it, it was hot and amazing!
Toreru chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I couldn't pull myself away from this story. It's quarter to 3 in the morning and I couldn't pull myself away until I was finished.
You did a fantastic job
By far one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've ever read.
Every single detail, every thought, every action was just perfect.
This was such a beautiful, tragic story. I wish I had more to say about this, I'm just speechless.
I can't wait to reread this again and again.
This story was flawless.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I wasn't expecting it to end with the Doctor's human half. but that was a better ending because it could have not ended any other way. again I loved this ever so much.