Reviews for Stopping Time: The Doctor
lil love fan chapter 1 . 1/26
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but i just read it and i have to tell you, it was really beautiful. I am fairly new to Doctor Who and Davids is defiantly my favorite (I'm all caught up now :) i like Peter Capaldi) I just want you to know that you should be really proud of this it is beautiful, and sexy, and just amazing! I hope you are still watching 5 years later. Good luck, and don't stop writing you are absolutely brilliant at it!
courtinelly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I lost it when it ended like Tentoo was telling Rose the story. Tears. So many tears. Loved it.
ItsKid chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! Its not fair! WHYYYY?
Okay..ehem. Im being all emotional again... Love it!
Kirida chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
WOW! That was so HOT!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Omg this is beautiful. Thank you for writing this. It's just as lovely as the first part and just as tragic.
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
GAH! I read this one and the one previous...I loved them. My heart is bursting with joy. I love your style. You are becoming a favorite. :D
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*gasp* You wrote a companion for the Doctor (pun very much intended). Thank you thank you thank you! This was just as good as the first one, from Rose's point of view. I love how you switch back and forth from first to third person. And the songs in both stories are perfect. I cried great, embarrassing buckets when the "real" Doctor couldn't be with Rose, but I understood why not, and I have learned to live with it. And you managed to solve my personal dilemma, because while I personally think Rose and the Doctor didn't consummate their relationship or admit their feelings until after they were separated, I can't help but imagine them shagging like bunnies every single episode. I simply cannot express to you just how much I adore these stories, or my gratitude that you shared them on this site. You are amazingly talented!

(And thanks, by the way, for the mention of Martha. I tried to like her - I really did - but I couldn't. But I did feel bad for her. And Donna - everyone needs a Donna for a friend.)
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for doing a version of the story from the Doctor's point of view. I think you captured his personality quite beautifully and I enjoy reading the way you write him and Rose. I will definitely be reading your stories more than once for a long time to come!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. So very sad, but beautiful. And hot. Definitely hot.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow. . . Well written an bittersweet
LVB chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh this...this, brilliant, awesome story! I found myself falling more and more into it as I read it. I loved it, it was hot and amazing!
Toreru chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I couldn't pull myself away from this story. It's quarter to 3 in the morning and I couldn't pull myself away until I was finished.
You did a fantastic job
By far one of the best Doctor Who fanfictions I've ever read.
Every single detail, every thought, every action was just perfect.
This was such a beautiful, tragic story. I wish I had more to say about this, I'm just speechless.
I can't wait to reread this again and again.
This story was flawless.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I wasn't expecting it to end with the Doctor's human half. but that was a better ending because it could have not ended any other way. again I loved this ever so much.
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was a really incredibly story, and a totally believable one. The only thing that ruined it for me was the ending. I think you could have finished it nicely without the future doctor becoming the MetaCrisis. Nevertheless, I loved the tale you wove and the style of writing you used to do it.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I need to comment on the other story too, but I was so anxious to read this one my impatience got the better of me! This is so, so incredible! I adore the way you've woven it so beautifully! Sexy, loving, so wonderful! How you kept it all straight is also incredible to me. Beautiful, beautiful job! Thank you for the delicious read! *favorites*