Reviews for Stopping Time: The Doctor
theladypantera chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Wow. That was very powerful. The hot steamy scenes between the doctor and rose were some of the best I've seen written and I LOVED all the remarks he'd make while they were at 'it' "Naughty mouth there" was just about the best line EVER I died and swooned at the same time! And your twist at the end was brilliantly done! It was totally unexpected and you moved me to tears! Really, really well done. Thank you!
nihaoranma chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This kills me every time... Still always worth a reread.
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I loved both of these stories so much! I realize you write them a while ago, I hope you'll be inspired to do more. I think you're a fantastic writer
Alittlemorecreative chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
When I read The Last Stop, I was moved to tears within the first few paragraphs. Honestly though, I wasn't sure about it. I found it hard to Imagine this physical, timey wimey affair/non-affair, but I fell in love with your writing, so I clicked on this tooand I'm so, so glad I did. They're both beautiful but this one; The Doctor, Tentoo... it broke me.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oh my God yes! This was amazing! Wonderful! Brilliant! Perfect! Reading from the Doctor's POV I got to see more of this story and understand what he was going through. Great...seriously loved it!
lil love fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but i just read it and i have to tell you, it was really beautiful. I am fairly new to Doctor Who and Davids is defiantly my favorite (I'm all caught up now :) i like Peter Capaldi) I just want you to know that you should be really proud of this it is beautiful, and sexy, and just amazing! I hope you are still watching 5 years later. Good luck, and don't stop writing you are absolutely brilliant at it!
CourtneyVincent chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I lost it when it ended like Tentoo was telling Rose the story. Tears. So many tears. Loved it.
ItsKid chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! Its not fair! WHYYYY?
Okay..ehem. Im being all emotional again... Love it!
Kirida chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
WOW! That was so HOT!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Omg this is beautiful. Thank you for writing this. It's just as lovely as the first part and just as tragic.
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
GAH! I read this one and the one previous...I loved them. My heart is bursting with joy. I love your style. You are becoming a favorite. :D
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*gasp* You wrote a companion for the Doctor (pun very much intended). Thank you thank you thank you! This was just as good as the first one, from Rose's point of view. I love how you switch back and forth from first to third person. And the songs in both stories are perfect. I cried great, embarrassing buckets when the "real" Doctor couldn't be with Rose, but I understood why not, and I have learned to live with it. And you managed to solve my personal dilemma, because while I personally think Rose and the Doctor didn't consummate their relationship or admit their feelings until after they were separated, I can't help but imagine them shagging like bunnies every single episode. I simply cannot express to you just how much I adore these stories, or my gratitude that you shared them on this site. You are amazingly talented!

(And thanks, by the way, for the mention of Martha. I tried to like her - I really did - but I couldn't. But I did feel bad for her. And Donna - everyone needs a Donna for a friend.)
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for doing a version of the story from the Doctor's point of view. I think you captured his personality quite beautifully and I enjoy reading the way you write him and Rose. I will definitely be reading your stories more than once for a long time to come!
DarkenCoul chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. So very sad, but beautiful. And hot. Definitely hot.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/11/2012