Reviews for Only in the classroom
SasoDeiDanna chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Kyaaaaa! *major nosebleed* :3
Very well written! I wish Sasori was my teacher... XD
Definately worth a fave!
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Cute
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
HOT! I love Sasori and Deidara high school ficks! their always sooooo hot D And i love how cute Deidara was in this ) please do more! I rly love all your storys their amazing and so are you.
Wolven-1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I LOVED THIS!
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I loved it ;D
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
that was a good /Deidara is one of my new favorite naruto yaoi couples, next to Deidara/Tobi as my second, and Kakuzu/Hidan as my
DeeaE chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
or he could skin and get detention for a week

XD
Michiyuki-sama chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
OMG! i loved it! 3 keep uo the great work :)
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Love this! A lot...:blush:

till next time!

*Devil's Mistress*
Keono chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
There need to be more student-teacher fics! Tank you for spreadin da luv! 3
Jatt-An chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Shota isn't really my thing ('cause now matter how you look at it, phedophilia IS sick) and this wasn't too original, but it was still somehow very likeable.

I'd really love to see more lemons and especially always so delicious PWP like this from you.3
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
...somehow this one doesn't compare to your last smut where Sasori is an exhibitionist.

Maybe it's just me, but somehow you're losing the smutty details or even the development of the smut that makes it exciting.

I hope you'll write more Sasodei with very unique and interesting ideas next time!
Fiana chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Haha, here we see to what different opinions on art might lead..

I like dhow you've portraited Deidara and his behaviour, the little argument between him and Sasori was awesome.

The Lemon is hot (well, can citrus fruits be hot? I don't know this, but in this case, I think they can!), as all you lemons are, but I had the feeling that it got a bit rushed at the end. Not that much that it got bothersome, just a little bit (might even be my personal taste, since I'm an incredibly slow person).

I'm glad to read something new written by you! Thanks!
Mikado Tora chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Another aboslutely amazing story.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This. Was. Freakn'. Amazing.