Reviews for Wendigo
I love this show!
janey aire chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
just great great stuff
Kacee chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
I LOVED this story, it was loving and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, I loved how Marguerite didn't leave his side and how she craddled him in her arms at the end! On a scale of 1-10 I would give a 20!Awsome Job!
Stormm chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
This was a great story. Kept me on edge! I loved it. Would like to see more.
Gale Dodds chapter 9 . 5/12/2002
Great story! You have quite the writting talent.

I am a big fan of Lost World, and have read my share of fan fic... clearly yours is one of the best. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

gale
ASIG chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
OUTSTANDING finish to an OUTSTANDING story! I'm not even gonna complain about the mush b/c it wasn't bad at all. A very appropriate ending, and labeling Roxton as sentinel was an awesome idea! You did it in your own way, but you touched upon a theme that we've seen demonstrated throughout the show's run. Very imaginative plot as a whole. Outstanding characterization throughout. The thing that I liked the most about your story, though, was the appeal to basic humanity-Roxton's remorse over the idea of taking another human's life, and sheer brute of his vampire state. I can't put it into words, but it was incredible. Osric playing God, not understanding the power of the human heart. Once again, just plain, OUSTANDING!
TLWROX chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
Oh, awesome. Truly, amazingly, 100% awesome. I love that Roxton can trust Marguerite with all his being. And I love how he kept saying her name. I know it's not a big thing, but whenever he's say something, and start off or end with "Marguerite"- I don't know- it just sounded like -gosh, I'm sitting here, trying to write an intelligent review, and I can't even think of the words. It was just extraordinary. And I hope you have another fic on the burner, because I can't get enough of your stories! :) :) :)
veggie5 chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
a PERFECT ending to an amazing story. your writing is so powerful and... wow... it renders me speechless. thank you so very much for sharing this story... i can't wait to see what other fics you have planned! keep up the amazing job. YOU ARE ONE TALENTED WRITER! :)
Lynx chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
it was an honour to read such a well written story. the last chapter was beautiful. everyone is looking for someone to protect and be protected by. thanks for giving that person a name.
Audrey2 chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
Awww...that's really sweet- touching! Nice job expressing all the characters...just very well done. Can't wait to read more of your fics! :-)
orry28 chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
Completely and totally amazing! I absolutely loved the ending of this story! It is an excellent tale!
brainfear chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
THAT'S IT?lol. it just seems that it should've been longer, you know, explaining how they worked it out, but...u could do that in a sequel. huh? huh? ok, i tried...:o(
Pam chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
YES! It's so right! What more can I say. I love your writing.

Any chance of a follow up to show Roxton helping Marguerite with her nightmares? He would reaach out to help her in return, as he regains his own strength.

Thanks again. Really enjoyed watching this story resolve itself in your skilled hands.
chantal chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
AMAZING .

i wanted it to be completed b4 i checked the whole story , wow this was great , i loved it .

thx for posting it and hope to read more of ur great work
WOFGIRL chapter 9 . 4/26/2002
I absoballllyloutly love this story! I don't think ive ever read a better Lost World fan-fic!Hope you write some more!