Reviews for Your absence is a ragged edge to my heart
CdB55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cute story.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwww, i really enjoyed reading this... 'and baby makes three' with a little pete being chased by an eager toddler was such a perfect ending... thanks for sharing. :-)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
We'll never know who the baby daddy is, though that doesn't matter. She has HG back now
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I may have teared up a little at this. wow! it was so good.
Pandora007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was just cute.. ive finished watching the whole episodes.. so im digging fics.. and im glad i found this one..
LizzieV chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I looooove babies! And I love this's just beyond. I love your style.
madfoxzz chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is an interesting premise, I like where you took it!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aw cute and happy loved it
Aynot chapter 1 . 9/30/2010

You are now my Goddess!

This story is beautiful …uh; just simply put it is an exquisitely beautiful story. Heartwarming and it heals a little but the wound that season finale caused. You made me cry tears of both sadness and then of heartwarming joy; both times I read it before reviewing.

I feel that you got Myka’s character right and her descent into temporary madness of passive suicidal feelings a very plausible outcome of her broken heart. …and yes, I see her being pregnant snapping her out it; maybe not completely, but definitely snapping her out of it her suicidal depression.

I also think that you got HG’s Character correct; her freedom and/or her life would not mean as much to her as Myka staying with her daughter for both their sakes.

I could dissect the whole story but I think that you get the point. This is an absolutely exquisitely beautiful story. You are a Goddess of writing and I wish you were on the Warehouse 13 writing staff.

I look forward to more stories from you.