Reviews for Happily Ever After
Bree chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
UGH! Soo good. Really like the detailed explanation and background into snow and lightning's relationship - though it's just mutual (nooooo! They have to always be paired together :P), great insight. They would work well off the battlefield as well as on it. The banter between them was delightful :3

Really well-written and in-character fic. Very detailed in regards to serah's doubts, general thoughts and insecurities. There was a beginning, middle and end. Hope you write some more similar to this :)
White Ivy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I hope Serah can find her happiness, even if she has to leave the people she loves to do so.
eleanorlavish chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. This was good. I actually feel sorry for Serah. It makes me want her to have her own action story. I know! She can follow Snow into your other fic, Do I Dare Disturb the Universe, and train with the women that she helps Lightning rescue from the marauders. Naturally she'll be pregnant with Snow's baby, but she's not going to tell anyone that because the winter layers that she has to wear will hide the truth.

Sorry, I think I've had too much sugar.
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
12 kids, born and adopted . . . so Snow.

I enjoyed this - while not an all the time rule, people are often not who they are when they're younger.

I think this fic also shows that when you build things up to be more than is realistic, you'll end up miserable - just like the average fan and this game ;D Interesting - I think that people should realize that they have to keep expectations realistic :D
Fading Into Darkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is me, just now realizing you've written other FFXIII fanfic beyond Evoluton. Perceptive, this one is.

I liked it. Bittersweet with a twist. I hope you keep the FXIII fanfic coming. B-)
Uniden chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Woah, heavy. But in a good way . I honestly never thought about Serah's character like THIS before; a side of her that really isn't some sort of bubbly or devious person, but someone who just doesn't fit in. I thought this was an excellent story with some great characterization all around. The spin on Serah, but also the natural development between Light and Snow. It was all very good.

And although it might be a one-shot, a nice little sequel with a fed-up Serah seems like a perfect companion. The angst is too good to be left unsettled! (And it's just cruel to poor little Serah)
Rainnyl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is the best post-game characterization of Serah, Snow & Lightning I've read so far! I hope you continue this plot, or at least continue writing FF13 fanfiction!
AmedamaCherry chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Get married being only 18 years old is really kind of strange nowadays, isn't it? When Snow proposed to Serah I thought they were way too young for that! And I wondered how long they have known each other before. Couldn't have been too long, since even Lightning had no clue about their seriousness. Maybe only a few weeks?

That's why I think it's surely possible that either Serah's or Snow's feelings change after some time. Serah is 18, Snow is 21 (well, physically...!) when they decide to tie the knot. They may change their minds so easily.

I bet Lightning knew what Serah meant when she asked about their parents so suddenly. I mean, Lightning is Serah's sister! She may be a 'secretive bitch' (Haha) sometimes, but that doesn't mean that she's not interested. She observes very well and thinks a lot.

I liked the way you portrayed Lightning and Claire switching like two seperate personalities! I never thought about that before.

It seems like Serah is definitely not happy, but sometimes it's easier to endure the situation than facing the problem and tackle it... It's understandable. I mean, 'tackle the problem' in this case would mean a divorce? And breakup? What would Snow do if she came up with her doubts? And man, since Serah is pregnant it's getting even more difficult!

Well, this One Shot doesn't go that far. And, thinking of it somewhat positively, maybe it's just Serah's hormones playing tricks on her already? ;-)

Why do you always warn people about 'they may hate this story' and stuff? I think you shouldn't back off because of what readers may like or dislike. It's YOUR story after all. You can never ever satisfy everyone! Be sure that I love just everything you write! On one hand because your writing is great and on the other hand because fortunately our opinion seems to be alike! And obviously, I'm not the only one who thinks that! D
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A very well written story. I love the characterization of Serah and the very interesting perspective of her "happily ever after". Not often do you find a fic that criticizes happily ever after which also can be reflected back onto reality... makes you wonder if you'll really be happy if you got what you wished for...

Even though this is a one shot, I definitely think there is potential for this to be expanded on. A fantastic story )
Tears Falling Freely chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I like Serah more because of this fanfic.

She's not my favorite FF character. Neither do I loathe her guts with all my fiery burning passionate hatred.

We didn't see enough of her in FF to really get a grasp on her character or how she would act in a given situation. We didn't see her develop like we did with Lightning/Hope/Fang/Vanille/Sazh/Snow and any other character in FFXIII.

So, yeah, aside from my long windedness, I like this one-shot as it manged to make Serah feel more . . . fleshed out.
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
See THIS is why I hope they don't actually get married ( immediately after the end of the first game anyway ). I understand why Snow thought he had to propose but I'm praying to God that they eventually decide to postpone it a few years..

This probably will attract quite a few haters. I myself am hurting to say that at least some of this is possible...
Extrinsical chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Lol. Um...hahaha. This fic surprised me. You warned me that it's the sort of fic where some certainly will hate it, but I regarded that comment with a big grain of salt.

On Serah...we discussed her, but.. *pokes at blob of idealistic-Serah-turned-jaded with twig* ...it's definitely oozing here. I'd say some of the things I disagree with, but I think you're aware of them - and that I'm pulling out some of my interpretations on Serah based on track zero and etc.

And anyway, you're trying to drive in the point that people changes with time and experiences, and I think you drove it pretty well.

Interesting perspective, and certainly a very plausible, realistic one - though perhaps maybe not this extreme if I've to imagine it. And definitely something for thoughts. :)

(Also, darn! Maybe I should have encouraged you to finish chapter 22 instead of this first. :P)